Juventus vs Chelsea

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba's freekick went in but the officials didn't see it, and to be fair neither did I the first time. Then Lampard shot comes off bar and Essien pokes it in under Buffon. We got our away goal and are in a great position as long as we don't lose it in the second half.

We could theoretically be 3-1 up on aggregate.

But then Essien might not have scored...did anyone remember in 06/07, when he scored against Valencia, the entire home crowd got up and made for the exits?

Edited by Drogba11CFC

My stream cutt out right at the end did essien score?

STEV3O just a shot in the dark here, but if you have ESPN on your cable, check out espn360.com and see if your provider has the game showing on there. Great quality stream for me since in the US they're only showing the Scouse game.

STEV3O just a shot in the dark here, but if you have ESPN on your cable, check out espn360.com and see if your provider has the game showing on there. Great quality stream for me since in the US they're only showing the Scouse game.

There only showing scum game but playing our on espn HD which i dony have