Kalou on Arsenal rumours

He said ( if he actually did say it) ''Wenger thought of signing me ? Thats an honour''

How many of these stories do they think they can get away with ? I though we werent so stupid to fall for the shit stirring stories that are obviously there to de-stabilise :rolleyes:

Yeah I see your point, and I see Linda's point, Kalou could have just said no comment though. I thought they got PR training?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I see your point, and I see Linda's point, Kalou could have just said no comment though. I thought they got PR training?

So? He still has the right to answer the questions with what he wants. Anyway, it's not as if he said he definitely wants to go there cause he supports them. I think he's just being polite.

With this 6+5 rule crap we might be better to keep hold of him. Wouldnt he fall into the catagory of "homegrown" since he's been with the club for a certain length of time?

No, the 6 + 5 thing means 6 players that represent England I think, either having been born there or gained citizenship. The homegrown thing will no longer matter.

He might wanna choose his words a bit more carefully in future, very naive not to realise the headlines he was sitting there making if his statement wasn't intentional. Personally I couldnt give a toss who he wants to play for because I've never thought he was good enough for us anyway.

I still think it would be very dumb to sell kalou, alot of people still give him slack but he is becoming such a dangerous player look at those runs down the wing that he seems to be getting so much better at. I think if he continues to play like he has been in these last few weeks than we would be so silly to get rid of this star int he making.

Plus he is aloud to admire another manager, as much as wenger is a cock he had produced some pretty talented players over the years to be fair to him and the club but eyyy there still a bunch of scum bags.

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;"> SALOMON KALOU is willing to stay at Chelsea despite saying he wants to join Arsenal. </h2> Chelsea winger Kalou was approached by Arsene Wenger last summer and he claimed it would be a "dream" to play for the Gunners.

But the Ivorian said: "I am very happy at Chelsea.

"For the moment, I'm playing well and I don't see why I would be leaving.

"There are two years left on my contract and I'm happy at Stamford Bridge.

"Everyone supports me - the fans, my team-mates and the staff.

"So I don't see why people have been worried."

SALOMON KALOU is willing to stay at Chelsea despite saying he wants to join Arsenal. </h2> Chelsea winger Kalou was approached by Arsene Wenger last summer and he claimed it would be a "dream" to play for the Gunners.

But the Ivorian said: "I am very happy at Chelsea.

"For the moment, I'm playing well and I don't see why I would be leaving.

"There are two years left on my contract and I'm happy at Stamford Bridge.

"Everyone supports me - the fans, my team-mates and the staff.

"So I don't see why people have been worried."

Good to see the young man is still committed to the blues. Personally i would be shattered to see him go i think he brings alot to our squad and the last thing we need atm is to have more holes in our wing areas.