Coventry away in FA Cup Quarter Final

Milan

We have been drawn to play away against either Blackburn Rovers or Coventry City in the FA Cup sixth round.

Blackburn Rovers or Coventry City v Chelsea

Swansea City or Fulham v Manchester United

Cardiff City or Arsenal or Burnley v Sheffield United or Hull City

Everton v West Ham United or Middlesbrough

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I have just heard the news!

I'm so sore because Cov shoulda beat blackburn first time round.

I will honestly cry my eyes out if cov go out.. They cant do this to me.. Offer me they tie then take it away haha

Come on sky blues!!

Hahahaha in what way can they cock it up this time..had the ad break..had the highjacked microphone/naked dressing room scene hmmmm possablities

Lol endless possibilities. Halfway through the programme afterwards cut to naked dressing room. Just as Lampard scores winner switch to Harry Hills Burp.....

I think Blackburn really owe Coventry tho. They knocked blackburn out the FA Cup last season at Ewood Park 4-1....and have embarassed them again in the 2-2.

Its gonna be Coventry 0-3 Blackburn lol. Well w/e happens, Blackburn will knock Cov out even tho i would prefer coventry. Easier game and on a nice big pitch. I dont like playing Blackburn.

We'll get Blackburn.

Its gonna be Coventry 0-3 Blackburn lol. Well w/e happens, Blackburn will knock Cov out even tho i would prefer coventry. Easier game and on a nice big pitch. I dont like playing Blackburn.

Oh, you of little faith :P

Full-time... 1-0 to Coventry.

I am so happy about this, sooo happy. No disrespect to Coventry but they would be the easier side to face because of the nice big pitch and they aint a bunch of hoofing dirty little fuckers either. Great stuff.