Bizzare

warnie_666

You are sooo obsessed with this..... :P

I burst out laughing looking at that pic. Playing playstation while holding your baby

Yeah, I know I'm obsessed :) Im going through every site that I know of looking for updates :P

Its good to know that I'm not the only one who found that funny :)

Edited by canadian_bluesfan4life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of an article from The People (Feb 15/09):

When The People arrived to interview him Alfie was sprawled on the livingroom floor reading a favourite book about fast cars.

Then his mum's mobile phone rang with a call from Chantelle at home with her parents Steve 43, and Penny, 38, who live with their five sons on benefit in a council house nearby.

Nicola chatted to Chantelle as if she was a friend of her own age but ended the call by saying: "Don't ring him so often Chantelle, Alfie's so upset and needs to get his head round things for a while."

Alfie, then ran upstairs and could be heard sobbing in his bedroom.

A few moments later he came down, was ordered to wash his face, then brought into the living-room again to "answer the lady's questions."

So, Alfie, do you love Chantelle?

"Dunno," he shrugged.

Did you get her a Valentine's card?

"No!"

Did you know how babies were made before you had sex with Chantelle?

"'Course" he said looking away in embarrassment.

Do you like changing the baby's nappies? "It's OK but getting it back in the clothes is hard - the arms are the worst bit."

Are you looking forward to getting back to school soon? "No, school's dead boring."

What are your favourite subjects?

"Dunno. Haven't got any. Not maths."

What would you like to do when you grow up? "Go in the Army, but Mum says she won't let me." And how is Maisie today Alfie?

"Okay," he shrugged, "she's been asleep."

Moments later Alfie is squealing and laughing in the hall as he teases his pet bulldog Winnie with a plastic chicken.

His mother frowns, grabs the toy from Alfie and screams: "Stop that, just get in here and behave!"

And with that the young father, with the responsibility of a newborn child on his shoulders, skulks back into the livingroom, climbs on his mother's lap and asks her for a cuddle.
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=1...-name_page.html Edited by canadian_bluesfan4life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgot about this till today...anyway he aint the day some 15 year old is:

Alfie Patten, the boy who was reported to have fathered a child when he was 12 years old, is not the baby's father, DNA tests have shown.

Alfie, now 13, from Eastbourne in East Sussex, told a national newspaper in February that he believed he had made his 15-year-old girlfriend pregnant.

But the tests established in March that a 15-year-old boy from Eastbourne is the father of Chantelle Stedman's baby.

The results of the DNA tests have been made public following a judge's ruling.

The judgement also reveals that Alfie was "extremely distressed" about the results of the test.

'Children having children'

The real father of the baby is not being named by the BBC but an interview with his own father conducted in February, before DNA tests had confirmed his identity, has been broadcast.

In it, the teenager's father, himself a single parent, says his son would have to stand by his responsibilities.

o.gif

You can't just leave the mother to bring it up on her own with the parents, even if it's only a matter of giving them money every now and again," he told BBC Radio 5 Live's Victoria Derbyshire show.

"I've also said to him, if it comes to it, and it is his, he has to have his responsibilities, and I don't mind playing the dutiful grandfather."

He added that he had no idea his son was having sex, saying he was too embarrassed to talk to him about it.