Bizzare

warnie_666

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for the minute, but in 3 years he is going to be doing GCSEs whilst tending to a 3 year old baby.

No his mother will look after the kid most of the time. I think its great to have a kid young, my son is 5 years old and he is Chelsea mad hahaha. I take him the park and we play football together its quality. The thing is most people have kids at 30 i think thats too late even 25 is too late. When i am 30 my son will be 14 thats greatwe can grow old together.

Edited by Badboy

Congrats!!! So how was the experience? :lol:

Tbh you should not be new too this in india 10 year olds get married dont they. I know you live in america but it should not be new to you. The best day of my life its a great feeling even if Chelsea won everything it would not come close.

Tbh you should not be new too this in india 10 year olds get married dont they. I know you live in america but it should not be new to you. The best day of my life its a great feeling even if Chelsea won everything it would not come close.

In deep rural ares Child marraiges do take place illegally and rarely. But we dont have 12 yr olds becoming dad.

No his mother will look after the kid most of the time. I think its great to have a kid young, my son is 5 years old and he is Chelsea mad hahaha. I take him the park and we play football together its quality. The thing is most people have kids at 30 i think thats too late even 25 is too late. When i am 30 my son will be 14 thats greatwe can grow old together.

Wow....so you became a dad at 16. Good for you. But I am not sure the rest of the world is comfortable with the idea of having kids while under 18 yrs of age.

I agree with the latter part though. There wouldnt be a generation gap between you and your kid.

Wow....so you became a dad at 16. Good for you. But I am not sure the rest of the world is comfortable with the idea of having kids while under 18 yrs of age.

I agree with the latter part though. There wouldnt be a generation gap between you and your kid.

Well my mother is a very very successful business woman so the financial part was fine. Their is

a long history in my family of young people having kids. Thats why my gran mother's mother is still alive and healthy in holland.

He's gonna have a DNA test to confirm he's the dad because apprently there could be like 2 others..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/752509/br...ees-to-dna-test

"I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad,"

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad. So, if I have that, they can all shut up."

just.. no words really. He's a kid and hasn't got a clue

The girls an idiotic bitch. Has sex with three guys and now doesnt quite know who the dad is. I dont blame the 12 yr old kid as he is still a kid. But someone who is 15, and has had sex before with two other guys, She needs to be behind bars. For making a 12 yr old fuck her.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/17766...o-prove-it.html

Apparently Chantelle told this guy Tyler that if he 'could keep it a secret, he could keep coming back for more'.

I'm so scarred...

Now thats what I call a NYMPH!!!

At 14-15 shes had sex with numerous guys..... :rolleyes:

Im like entranced by this story...I keep checking everywhere for updates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzOakmhu8pM

An Alfie & Chantelle interview :)

I love how he goes 'what's financially?' :D

Edited by canadian_bluesfan4life