Aston Villa 2-2 Chelsea

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

I like Noni. I think unlike some people in the squad he has some grit about him and is actually trying to improve/develop. Again, he is a development project, but at least I can see signs with him that he could develop into a consistent PL winger. His tracking back and willingness to challenge for the ball is also helpful. 

I think with some respect, he gets criticism/grief for his demeanor. I grew up in a similar area to Noni so understand that his 'attitude' is really confidence/a front to not be picked on/messed with. 

What I like about Noni besides his sublime pace and improving work rate is that he has some attributes out other wingers lack. He is unconventional in his movement, some called it eyesore lol, which makes him less predictable. He is also not afraid to take on the shot and can score from outside the box and from an angle with both feet, with a curling or a straight shot. This has in some instances caused problems to opposition teams whose go-to plan to stop is usually just loading the middle. 
he still is not anywhere near good enough but there might be a player in there. I remember being more optimistic about him than mudryk when we signed both 

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

that is fucked up

as IF VAR is empowered to look at a play, then they sould be able to adjudicate anything that comes from that play

Wrong quote.
You were talking about opting out of conference league.

On 27/04/2024 at 18:33, LAM09 said:

Precisely. They seem to come up with their own rules or different "interpretations" each season, which causes even more confusion. 

It is pretty bad when MLS has a better handle on VAR. It is rarely an issue in a game. I follow Atlanta United because we attend games, I cannot remember the last blown VAR review.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is pretty bad when MLS has a better handle on VAR. It is rarely an issue in a game. I follow Atlanta United because we attend games, I cannot remember the last blown VAR review.

Chelsea coming to Atlanta again this summer. 

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chelsea coming to Atlanta again this summer. 

I will be there when they play Club America, a good Mexico League team.

8 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

There is always talk about corruption in the EPL, but I believe it is more due to inept officiating.

Let's no forget "the best league in the world" only had two officials in Qatar.

16 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Wrong quote.
You were talking about opting out of conference league.

no I was not, I was replying to YOU about VAR

I swear sometimes people cannot even follow a simple colloquy thread

da61e8808b6d3840c402ebc2e6568450.png

On 29/04/2024 at 00:12, cosmicway said:

You sure about that ?
We drop out of conference.
If we qualify is it allowed ?
If so season is over - Sack Poch.

Juventus skipped it this season so yes. 

Winner gets roughly 15m. We get 50m just for participation in Club World Cup next summer in USA so go figure. 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Juventus skipped it this season so yes. 

Winner gets roughly 15m. We get 50m just for participation in Club World Cup next summer in USA so go figure. 

So we escape some stricter FFP rules.
I don't mind - the opponents are silly teams.
From this year's conference league name a side other than Aston Villa who are worth mentioning.

On 27/04/2024 at 23:07, cosmicway said:

We did n't lose because Villa are a poor side.
For a team occupying fourth place in the table they are a poor side.
They might as well go down to Olympiakos next Thursday.

You got it right ️