Worse case scenario

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am laughing my ass off at your sig tri-blue :lol:

That said, in that situation... we go back to being mid-table, utilise our youth team more and lose some hangers-on. It wouldn't be so bad. Of course I want Chelsea to do well, but I'll always stick around so it doesn't matter THAT much.

I know where you are coming from.

I said a few months back I wouldnt mind taking a few steps backward if we were to do it the right way. If we are to be "self sufficient" we're going to have to bring on those players like Stoch, Mancienne, Kakuta, etc...and if that benefits the club in the long term then I havent a problem with it.

What I do have a problem with is Grants potential return. Its a no brainer imo. Dont do it ffs.

Edited by Tri-Blue

It is impossible to guage anything from the media. Any managers in jobs will not come out and beg for the job, they will always cover their backs with their current club! We will see people ruling themselves out and then come right back into the frame again!

But out of all the talk the one thing i don't want to see is Avram comming back!

I could take us sliding down a little if we had a clear plan to rebuild for the future, because make no mistake we DO need to rebuild massively.

i can think of a much worse situation than if Grant were to arrive again. He really isnt that bad? ill be honest I was one of the first to not like him but he really didnt do a bad job at all, why do you all hate him so much?

He's a cunt :D

It was clear from day one he hadnt a clue what he was doing.....He got credit for someone elses work imo, ie........Joses team/tactics and Clarkes knowledge of the squad.

It was clear from day one he hadnt a clue what he was doing.....He got credit for someone elses work imo, ie........Joses team/tactics and Clarkes knowledge of the squad.

yeah you got it in one nicely summed up :D

regards: JBD

Worse case...

Lose Everything.... CL, FA, PREMIER (Lost all ready)

Player credibility in Abramovich and the club is lost... no more good players wants to come to Chelsea because the rulz and the coaches chance more than a players the clothes in a training day

Team get back to the old time... Middle table...

Abramovich cancel al money to rebuild the team because of the "Financial Crisis"

Chelsea make a Step back to the past...

And We all the funs.. realease that easy as it come... easy at it goes..

Hahaha!!

And that 4-4 draw at Spurs..3-1 up he fucks it all up!

Dont want him backkkkkk