EURO 2024

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yes but why would you really want to sell him? Its the same as Reece James, do you want to sell him? 

because I correctly predicted he was going to become contantly injured

Ï am not going to play revisionist games

I love how some here try to spin up alternative histories and run off them

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

“Lord grant that Marshal Wade, 

“May by thy mighty aid, 

“Victory bring. 

“May he sedition hush, 

“And like a torrent rush, 

“Rebellious Scots to crush, 

“God Save the King."

yes, the almost never sung 6th verse

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Neither do the Italians sing the bit about Austrians.
But it's there.

Miley Cyrus gets her tits out in the video, "wrecking ball" but she doesn't when it's on MTV..... What's your point? 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Miley Cyrus gets her tits out in the video, "wrecking ball" but she doesn't when it's on MTV..... What's your point? 

The Germans were forced to change "uber alles" which was n't explicitly racist.
The English and the Italians should do the same.

Just now, cosmicway said:

The Germans were forced to change "uber alles" which was n't explicitly racist.
The English and the Italians should do the same.

Or.... They don't sing it, you complaining about something that isn't happening.

England have this remarkable ability to consistently waste generations of talent other countries would kill for. Seriously any other nation would have won 3-4 major titles with the players England has had the past 20 years. They put in the three lions shirt and completely lose their intensity, eye for space and ability to press. It is clear Southgate is a shit coach but also has completely the entire squad losing interest in turning up with his boreout philosophy 

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

because I correctly predicted he was going to become contantly injured

Ï am not going to play revisionist games

I love how some here try to spin up alternative histories and run off them

Did you predict maybe the medical team and standard of it was horrendous? As has been incredibly evident ever since Kante left also? And also in the previous regime we suffered a lot of big and consistent injuries. I mean it’s not really an alternative history if it has been exactly the same issue for countless players here since Kante left, is it? But what’s done is done. 

On England game - Kane dropping to near half way line to touch the ball then no movement in attacking third from any of the wide players. What is the point? Is Bellingham going to do anything? You’d think he would be looking to make those runs into the box as he does with Madrid, particularly with Kane dropping deeper at times. 

I mean for the sheer talent available, how shite is it to watch this England team in particular? And thats not just because I am a Scot, really the lack of ambition and penetration in attacking situations from England with this amount of really talented players in the 3 games has been really really obvious.

With players like Saka, Bellingham, Foden, Kane making up the front 4 and Walker as one of the fullbacks. Then Palmer, Eze, Gordon etc on the bench.

I get Southgate is Southgate but the last 2 tournaments England were much better. With lesser talented squads you could argue. Even in terms of pressing and compactness. There seems to be a big misbalance.

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Did you predict maybe the medical team and standard of it was horrendous?

it was under Roman I started voicing my concerns, as he was already having repetitive injuries