EURO 2024

The entire tournament has so many goals in general and so many screamers at that. Completely messed up my betting strategy but boy is it fun. Usually I don’t bother watching minnow games but some of the most entertaining games have been between underdogs. 

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

There really isn't a truly SHIT team in the tournament, having seen them all.

The weaker nations like Slovenia, Georgia, Albania we don't call them that even if they fail.
Sh*t teams we know now are Croatia and Belgium.
England are also strong candidates for the title.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Same team tonight as last game apparently, Southgate just doesn't get it

I am not even sure it’s the team selection that’s making englands play so turgid. I think it is the tactical instructions. Harry told us in the last post match that he was told to stay as high as possible so Serbia don’t push to high. Fullbacks were instructed not to venture forward too much and Saka/foden not to drift inside too much or switch positions on the offense. Either Southgate wants to give away as little as possible till the later stages or he is just a terrible coach who plays it safe every time so he gets his customary quarter/semifinal exit. Probably the latter