Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

433 when attacking, 442 while defending I think 

Better than the 4231 in my opinion , less rigid 

I think we are doing good because of motivation. Since nothing to play for in the PL motivation is low. But in cup games we are doing good because it's a cup and can win it. 

It just shows that the team needs more time to grow hence why I still back Poch and think next season there's better progress. 

14 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Don't you actually have to win one to be consider that?

Not necessarily. I think the difference between league performance vs. cup performance makes a team a cup team. 

4 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Not necessarily. I think the difference between league performance vs. cup performance makes a team a cup team. 

I thought it was dependent on winning a cup to be classified as a cup team. If you make decent runs in a cup competition but do not win, you're essentially failures or bridesmaids. 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I thought it was dependent on winning a cup to be classified as a cup team. If you make decent runs in a cup competition but do not win, you're essentially failures or bridesmaids. 

I think if you're consistently making the finals, you're going to be classified as a cup team.  Winning on the day is often luck and your key players taking the game on.   The only issue for us is that we've forgotten how to win the final with losses to Arteta's Arsenal, Guardiola's City and then Klopp's liverpool on penalties. 

21 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I think if you're consistently making the finals, you're going to be classified as a cup team.  Winning on the day is often luck and your key players taking the game on.   The only issue for us is that we've forgotten how to win the final with losses to Arteta's Arsenal, Guardiola's City and then Klopp's liverpool on penalties. 

We lost to Leicester, too. The opposition doesn't even matter at this point; you can't just manifest a winning mentality. 

Edited by LAM09