Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

Drogba to come on in the second half, and Miroslav Stoch to come on later!!

And them to come on sooner rather then later!!

Right here we go..come on Chels ffs!!!

I know we're at home but come on!!Keep 3rd!!

Drogba look bothered and try

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 post is enough mate. No need to post same thing three times. And would be cooler if You add other stats too if You post.

Yes Sorry about that... the Send post got stock in the firefox so every time that I reload the page sent the msj... Sorry about that

Statistics

Chelsea - Boro

3 Shots On Target 2

5 Shots Off Target 1

3 Blocked Shots 1

6 Crosses 4

3 Corners 1

0 Counter Attacks 0

0 Offsides 4

5 Fouls (committed) 11

13 Throw-ins 10

0 Yellow Cards 1

0 Red Cards 0

63% Ball Possession 37%

Edited by RX8

I dont understand that substitution.

Boro have 10 men behind the ball. We dont need to have a holding midfielder(Mikel) in this game. I'd have took him off and played Drogba and Anelka together with Malouda and Kalou providing the width to stretch their defence and create space. With continuing to have 1 man upfront we're playing into their hands.

I dont understand that substitution.

Boro have 10 men behind the ball. We dont need to have a holding midfielder(Mikel) in this game. I'd have took him off and played Drogba and Anelka together with Malouda and Kalou providing the width to stretch their defence and create space. With continuing to have 1 man upfront we're playing into their hands.

Try to tell that to Scolari. :whistling:

Malouda is not doing nothing... that´s why he is out... a Wing men useless is like a 1 less men on the pitch..

Mikel can´t go out because he is the Defense Midfield... He hast to Stop the conterattack