Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel we'll be seeing a rampant win for us tonight. We've been looking dangerous the last few games and nothing will set us up nicer for going to Liverpool that a 4 or 5-0 win.

I don't think we've been looking dangerous when we find it really hard to finish off our chances. We got lucky against Stoke IMO.

I don't think we've been looking dangerous when we find it really hard to finish off our chances. We got lucky against Stoke IMO.

Unless you were at the game you couldnt really say. There were no streams available so I cant say either, but you cant deny we're looking better now than we were before the turn of the year.

Unless you were at the game you couldnt really say. There were no streams available so I cant say either, but you cant deny we're looking better now than we were before the turn of the year.

It was shown live on tv here so I can say so. And, yes, we've started to look better since Stoke so I hope we'll keep it up for the rest of the season.

Links for tonights game are going to be very hard to come across and in the future. Apparently theres been a massive crackdown on sites showing EPL matches.

JTV, TVAnts, Sopcast, Ustream,etc...arent showing the game tonight. Theres a few other possibilies I'm looking, so I'll keep you posted.