Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackgats... 2 2 Bolton....

Arsenal Loseerrssss

PD: Can someone tell me where do I complain about the Nationality Flags... Because my country is not in there... COSTA RICA.... ???

Edited by RX8

it happens to all teams getting goals in last min it means they keep trying till the end :)

NICE TO SEE US KEEP A CLEAN SHEET will not comment on the game untill i have seen match of the day but its a good evening for us!

from what i hear on here i still dont think we are playing to good! we need to get mikel of and get 2 up front and we need to get rid of F.M and get Stoch on on sunday!

it happens to all teams getting goals in last min it means they keep trying till the end :)

Except when its us in which case its offside..other then Stoke that was madness

Erm..oooo we win against Scum (not holding breath though) we can go 3 clear :D

We're second!!!!!!!!!!!

Think Man you are running off with it but considering in the 86th min against Stoke we looked to be 4th..

Gotta watch for Villa only one sodding behind,we could go back to 3rd Sun but wtf its fun for now :D

Rafas cracking up!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

PD: Can someone tell me where do I complain about the Nationality Flags... Because my country is not in there... COSTA RICA.... ???

I'll drop this in the admin forum, see if anyone can deal with it.

A good result, but we still look poor at breaking down teams. First goal was from a poor defensive clearance (and good Drogba pressure) and the second was a superb corner but poor goalkeeping.

Still can't say I am confident for Anfield, but at least they slipped up

Just finished watching it... good lord Boro are terrible. Happy for the three points and Chelsea did look a lot better in the second half but that first half was horrible. In spells they reminded me of Arsenal in that all they wanted to do when they had possession just outside the box was pass it around, instead of someone sacking up and taking a shot. Not a bad half by Chelsea, but a perfect example of what exactly is going wrong at the moment. As the commentator said, absolutely no plan 'B'.

Overall, Drogba made the difference. Once Drogba came on things opened up. Anelka had a brilliant second half, and the team overall did play well. Middlesbrough are shit, and all I can say is I hope they go down because I saw NOTHING redeeming about them at all. Bring on the SCOUSERS!

The most important thing i realised was that as bad as Drogbas form might be we always should play him.

He still gives the opponent defense some tricky things to solve.

If he leaves next summer - fine with me, but to that time let him play everytime !

In total Aggreement!!