Possible solution - Sack Kenyon

Instead of calling for Scolaris head, the board should move out.

I whished we would have had someone like Peter Hill-Wood, a president who wouldn´t hire someone like (don´t get me wrong, i´d never convert - True Blue for ever)like Kenyon, who just made this strange transfer-policy-deals i don´t get and ruinend us for shure.

The steps Chelsea must do now , in my eyes , are :

trying to get on own standing (not Abramovich´s cash)

and try to re-balance the club

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Kenyon out, tbh i wouldnt even care is RA decided to fuck off too. Kenyon is a manc and we all know that. But then again i dont really care what happens as long as all this shit gets sorted out. The Ranieri/Mourinho days seem a very very long time gone. We all have to get behind the team tho through this period, the players are suffering too. We're having a bad spell, i'm sure we'll be ok. Nobody is miles ahead of us in the league and we have a great chance to get to the 5th round of the fa cup (southend then Ipswich). The UCL will be tough as Juve are the kind of team that we cant play against but we're not in the worst possition at the moment. Could be worse.

Roman was the one who gave the money, but that was the model Keynon our project, for which we are fighting for the Premier League.

This is not Play Station, one must know how to handle money and Keynon was the one who is responsible for that.

Manchester City does not have someone to manage the money of their presidents, and today can not make the signings that we can do.

Keynon I think is a good manager.

PD: The translator... :mouthclosed:

I don't think many people would be too sad to see him go. For me he should stick to what he is good at. Building the business links ect.. and stay away from the transfers, we have seen him screw up too many now with the Robinho one the lates balls up!

I would just like to see us get someone decent in to do signings and contract negotiations and leave Kenyon to do what he is actually good at.

When the camera showed him tonight looked so bloody smug at the fact we were loosing!

Or happy Man you were winning either way bleh get rid!

i thought that too

i was thinking that the cameraman really wanted me to hit my TV by showing me that disgusting man

Well you never brought this issue when Chelsea were winning 4-0 5-0. Crisis on the pitch and we all point fingers at Kenyon.

I am for once satisfied we dint give in to the demands of those Dogs from Madrid. You like the club getting bullied by them? I dont. I am glad Chelsea pulled out of that deal.I dont care if we dont win the league. Roman has done more than enough for a Club on the verge of bankruptcy, Stop asking for more. Roman wont give the cash and Kenyon wont buy the players.

You can call him a Cunt or watever for his Champions League Medal achieving antics. But when there is a crisis on the field, I dont see how you can blame the board members for it. Just cus they did not budge in to the demands of Madrid.

At the moment Crisis lies on the field. Lets solve that.

The steps Chelsea must do now , in my eyes , are :

trying to get on own standing (not Abramovich´s cash)

and try to re-balance the club

And you wont achieve it by sacking Kenyon. There have been case studies on the rise of Chelsea from the verge of Bankruptcy to becoming a Super Power in Europe all this in space of 2-3 years. Give Credit where its due. Be it Kenyon, Roman, Mourinho.

Manc City are trying to copy the same model. I dont think they will be successfull.

Chelsea are trying to stand on their own and hence we dint buy Robinho. And hence we offloaded load of bench warmers. We are on the right track, the proccess has slowed down cus we havent won any major titles in last 2 seasons..... But the Biggest Mistake the board did was to dump Mourinho. That was the epicentre for all the problems we are facing now. Blame them for that.

But dont blame him for the transfers. There are good and bad transfers. And I am glad with our transfer policy that indicates we wont budge into the demads of the Seller.

I only repeat that my criticism on Kenyon is completley unrelated to the powerlacking perfomances of our team.

The thing i don´t get is : when you are dealing with Real Madrid, why do you let produce shirts of the player you try to get and hang these in the megastore ?

It is right, one shouldn´t budge into the demands of the seller, and right, there are good and bad transfers (very best transfer of the last seasons : Jose Bosingwa !!! This guy is golden !!), but you can´t provoke the seller either, if you ask me.

Than another thing. We all remember the trouble about the Lampard-contranct-extension...

Kenyon let happen a mega-media-circus when Lampard signed the new contract,

with like "so and so many hours till new transfer blahblah"...

totally embarrassing, if you ask me.

Don´t get me wrong, I was so happy when I heard that Lampard was going to stay.

I don´t have to mention the CL medal-thing.

In my eyes, Kenyon is doing steps, that are not very relayable.

I don´t undermine his good work, and his steps to rebalance Chelsea.

But there are a few things i just don´t get about his actions.