Kendry Páez

James

7 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No not saying that, I was just asking how real handled endrick, he's also only young, I don't follow other teams so I had no idea if they are loaning him keeping him etc.

Think he’s going straight into their squad, like Vini and Rodrygo did when they moved and joined Madrid at 18. Different league, more technical and less physical. 

Maybe thats the plan with Paez too. Oscar signing was similar back in the day straight from Brazil to England but again, different types of players and different ages also.

I think Strasbourg could be a useful loan for him if he is needing a season or two to adjust to the difference in South American and European football, given what I’ve seen he look’s very lightweight. Unless he is that good he has to be included from the off. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think he’s going straight into their squad, like Vini and Rodrygo did when they moved and joined Madrid at 18. Different league, more technical and less physical. 

Maybe thats the plan with Paez too. Oscar signing was similar back in the day straight from Brazil to England but again, different types of players and different ages also.

I think Strasbourg could be a useful loan for him if he is needing a season or two to adjust to the difference in South American and European football, given what I’ve seen he look’s very lightweight. Unless he is that good he has to be included from the off. 

He does look that good ATM, I'd trade him for noni in a heart beat.

On 13/06/2024 at 01:51, YorkshireBlue said:

He does look that good ATM, I'd trade him for noni in a heart beat.

If Estevao and Paez are both THAT good, then why are we signing a RW in Olise this summer?

Can easily continue with Palmer and Noni

4 hours ago, Strike said:

If Estevao and Paez are both THAT good, then why are we signing a RW in Olise this summer?

Can easily continue with Palmer and Noni

Probably to introduce them to the team properly, rather than chucking them straight in, we all know this is the proper way to do it, I imagine they did a massive clear out to start again and do it there way, now they have got a squad so to speak, they are now buying for the future, rather than spending huge money when needed, I may be wrong but that's how I look at it, makes me feel better 

6 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Probably to introduce them to the team properly, rather than chucking them straight in, we all know this is the proper way to do it, I imagine they did a massive clear out to start again and do it there way, now they have got a squad so to speak, they are now buying for the future, rather than spending huge money when needed, I may be wrong but that's how I look at it, makes me feel better 

Fair. There have been top players who’ve been chucked straight in - Fabregas, Bellingham, Pedri etc but since both Estevao and Paez are coming over to Europe for the first time it’s only fair they’re integrated over a couple of years 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He scored a PK to become the second youngest scorer in Copa America history. 

His celebration was "Ice cold." Palmer's influence within a year is noteworthy.

He might be special. Don’t want to get ahead of myself but he looks real talented.

15 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

He might be special. Don’t want to get ahead of myself but he looks real talented.

It's hard not to get slightly excited about him and Estevao, tbh. 

Edited by LAM09

• 4 weeks later...