Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

What a fucking joke of a game! We should be fucking ashamed of ourselves

Second big chance to go top of the pile and we blow it again! Letting Everton toy about with us in the second half

Fucking bollocks! :mad:

Edited by CJ Revo

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell i got scared when they scored but it wasnt a goal

After that performance a draw was lucky.

The ref was a cunt all night...

Scousers top at christmas FFS!

We keep fucking up when they give us chances

We keep fucking up when they give us chances

And prob will the next time.

Face it lol,crappy fate.We're not gana win it this time :( be scum or Man you.Rather Man you then scum but still!

If I see Gerrards face anyway being all smug will scream!!

Edited by Laylabelle

am not one to say this but i cant seem to see us having a go this season at the league i think we are gonna get a few wins here and there and maybe a few draws but i cant see us winning vs the top 4 (well 3) away

we need someone in the jan window to change our style of football mid game we have 1 game and every time know that and we are just shit with it now so easy just defend and you will be fine

You and me both there :(

Or Rafa 'I had op and now happy blah blah'

They'll prob go on the rob now to celebrate

We'd never hear the end of it!The next 20 years be hearing about it...ooo we won it once blah blah.Papers be full of it and it be the most luckiest ever!

Arsenal only 7 behind..and they've lost 5 sodding games!

5 draws..that is shit!

Edited by Laylabelle

really not sure if LFS has it in him? i mean we can all see whats going on why cant he see it? we know that we need to take deco and maybe ballack and put 2 up front and someone else in but i dont think he can see it

You guys are full of shit.

We played well until we GOT A PLAYER SENT OFF and we still tryed to attack and not concede a goal.I think the lads gave their best but luck was not on our side yet again.

I am proud to be a Chelsea fan after the fight we put against Everton away with 10 men for over 50 minutes.

PS: Notice the red letters please :thumbsdown:

You guys are full of shit.

We played well until we GOT A PLAYER SENT OFF and we still tryed to attack and not concede a goal.I think the lads gave their best but luck was not on our side yet again.

And yet annoying frustating thing is if it was scum,the offside goal would've been given.Like their 2 goals against Hull which should have stood were able to!

Id rather see Man you win it then scum.Mainly cause in scumbo land it'd get nicked and to have to read pages of Gerrard 'Oh im so wonderful its cause of me' will just arg!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Now we know why Bowser doesn't hold Peach hostage in Liverpool :lol:

Lol!!!

All be left be the sodding ribbons and that be before the trophy parade which become a natioanl televised event every year on the anniversary

They should be miles behind us but the ref have been so bloody nice!!Why cant we get a nice ref who gives a goal for no reason rather then booking for asking a question or breathing!

I hope Man you win if not us then they can 'haha we've won the league the same number of times as you' stop that crap yap

Edited by Laylabelle