Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

For everything else he is, Terry can have no complaints about his sending off as far as I'm concerned, his foot was above the ball and he went in for the player's leg. Straight red if I'm honest, sorry to go against Terry there but I don't think Dowd made the wrong decision there.

It was worth a yellow at most

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it.....We dont seem to be interested in going top. Even if JT hadnt been sent off, it would have been a draw. The midfield is crowded, to say the least.

Play 3 at the back, Remove Anelka and get Drogba. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!! with long balls.

so true! crowed midfield! and if he brings drogba on after 60 mins its to late drogba needs to warm up get in to the game by then i bet its to late

I though that 3-match-ban is only for violent behaviour, but maybe I'm wrong.

A straight red is an automatic 3 game ban :thumbsup:

Even if we get a draw out of this I'll not be happy. The red is having a shocker. He must have his family in the stand watching ffs.

Over the past 4 weeks we've had numerous chances to go top of the table after Liverpool dropped points. Each time we failed to take advantage. Thats not the form of Champions I'm afraid.

Over the past 4 weeks we've had numerous chances to go top of the table after Liverpool dropped points. Each time we failed to take advantage. Thats not the form of Champions I'm afraid.

And the sign that the title win for scum could be the most jammiest luckiest yet!

I think I'll be F-bombing this thread if things don't improve.

Hmm might be joining you

Come on Chels!They dont want scum to be top and ffs though you appear that you do..want scum top!!

This be the srart of out 100% away record gone and if so better not be the start of us being crap away as well as at home1

Edited by Laylabelle