Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bad tackle, but a straight red is a tad harsh.

He'll miss West Brom, Fulham and Southend.....at least he wont miss the Manure game.

I though that 3-match-ban is only for violent behaviour, but maybe I'm wrong.

Hopefully Ballack out for Ivanovic, but in some reason I think it will be Joey, who goes out..

Terry is a bloody idiot! :mad:

and we're lucky we're not even a goal down, we're getting yellow cards all over the shop!!

GET DROGBA ON!!!

It wasn't a red card. It wasn't in the Chelsea half of the field, it was a one-footed, mis-timed challenge. If it was in his own half then I'd say fair enough, but it was a 50-50 and at the point of contact with the ball, one foot was on the ground, so it does not class as a two-footed tackle.

No way the ref is!

For everything else he is, Terry can have no complaints about his sending off as far as I'm concerned, his foot was above the ball and he went in for the player's leg. Straight red if I'm honest, sorry to go against Terry there but I don't think Dowd made the wrong decision there.

Fuck it.....We dont seem to be interested in going top. Even if JT hadnt been sent off, it would have been a draw. The midfield is crowded, to say the least.

Exactly we pretty much are handing the league to scum/Man you scum 2! Every time theres a chance to go top,we fuck it up

Bring on Drogba no more stupid moves,defend and stay onside!!

Well we all know how much you like him Poll..

so true! so many people in midfeild! we just cant seem to do anything it goes to mid and it ends up going back to cech and the same again goes to mid get as far as there box and back to cech it goes! we done this for over 5 games now!