31. Cesare Casadei

Blues Forever

Paul Ince lauds Chelsea loanee Cesare Casadei’s debut performance for Reading

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2023/02/paul-ince-Chelsea-cesare-casadei/

Paul Ince was full of praise for Chelsea loanee Cesare Casadei, believing that he still has a lot of room for growth when he made his debut in Reading’s 2-2 draw with Watford.

After making 13 appearances for Chelsea U21 and scoring five goals and one assist, Casadei joined the Championship team.

The Royals are now 16th in the Championship table, making it appear difficult for them to get promoted to the Premier League.

And because of his excellence, he joined Reading, where he can become a competent midfielder, and under Paul Ince, the Italian could learn a lot at the club and become an exciting prodigy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/05/2023 at 02:03, DDA said:

Italy vs Brazil u20's

Andrey Santos vs Casadei (both team captains) 

Casadei stole the show with 2 goals, 1 assist and won a penalty. Looks like we might have a gem on our hands.

Lol, wth is that video?

Arabic soap?

2 more. Maybe a little bit like Ballack. 

Btw all Chelsea players progressed to knockout stage. 

Slonina all 3 clean sheets 

Casadei 4 goals 1 assist 

Paez 1g 2a

Humphreys also scored for England. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

22 minutes ago, DDA said:

Playing Columbia u20 in the semi and has scored already. 

This lad is special.

He's certainly making a case for himself. It's surprising that of the three young CM's we signed, the one that went under the radar could be part of our squad next season.

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He's certainly making a case for himself. It's surprising that of the three young CM's we signed, the one that went under the radar could be part of our squad next season.

I rated him and Santos when some were saying meh

and Carney needs more playing time, I still think he has a lot of potential

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I rated him and Santos when some were saying meh

and Carney needs more playing time, I still think he has a lot of potential

You tend to make solid calls on players. Still thinking about your mini scout report on Kvaratskhelia - Serie A's POTY (Osimhen was very unfortunate IMO).

It will be interesting to see how the club manage all three. Playing time is paramount for them all at this stage.

5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

This lad deserves a spot on the bench at the very least.

His performances in Argentina have demonstrated that he has promise, but do we really want to take the opportunity and maybe halt his growth in the process?

It's a hard one that only Poch will have the answer to. Before giving him a significant part in the club, I'm leaning towards loaning him out to a team like Fulham for a season to let him get used to the Premier League and hope he performs (I know Gallagher went down that route).