Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

56 minutes ago, Kong said:

You Americans need to learn to smile more lol not 1 of you look like your enjoying your self haha.

We do these silly stone faced pictures. It was intentional. Trying to get everyone to not crack a smile is tough because all four of us are silly and smile often. 

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We do these silly stone faced pictures. It was intentional. Trying to get everyone to not crack a smile is tough because all four of us are silly and smile often. 

Ah lol I get what u mean! It's alot harder to not smile than it is to smile there for making a picture fun in a backwards sorta way. That's rather clever sir.

5 hours ago, manpe said:

Is there any actual proof that Partey's a rapist? 

The victim stepped forward with some pretty damning evidence. Another came forward as well. 

The fact Arsenal knew about it and tried to sweep it under the rug is awful. They took him on bloody tour with them. 

51 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The victim stepped forward with some pretty damning evidence. Another came forward as well. 

The fact Arsenal knew about it and tried to sweep it under the rug is awful. They took him on bloody tour with them. 

I saw some snapchat screenshots, there was nothing that showed she was talking to Partey. I'll see what else I can find or can you link? However after the Amber Turd debacle I'm very careful to label anyone rapist based on allegations alone.

Edited by manpe

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

I saw some snapchat screenshots, there was nothing that showed she was talking to Partey. I'll see what else I can find or can you link? However after the Amber Turd debacle I'm very careful to label anyone rapist based on allegations alone.

All due process of course, but this lady would then be committing perjury for the entire world to see.  Which comes with a 20 year sentence. Somehow I doubt that isn't Partey when she is so publicly open about it. 

The Arsenal twitter brigade are trying to deliberately retweet only certain screenshot convos and not include the entire convo that incriminates Partey. 

Here is the actual link.

https://t.co/jfBzfHL24L