Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Cannot Mbappe just say fuck it and refuse to move until next season, so go to Real om a free and for massive wages/bonus as he can insist on a bump due to no transfer fee?

He has €150m from PSG coming for this season due to the loyalty bonus plus his wages, so the lad is not hurting for cash at all.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tchou fits us better anyway. If there is a chance to get him for less than Caicedo we should try. 

absolutely

We all know I tossed the toys from the pram when our board refused to buy him (fucking scouts said they had major doubts, the cunts) for £40m to £50m from Monaco the season before he moved to Real.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it would not take £100m for Tchou

I think £77m to £82m (€90 to €95m) would do it

Real need cash for Mbappe

Camavinga would be a harder pull, they rate him more than Tchou

yes that is true. 

And i rate tchou and camavinga over caceido. caceido ist just overpriced because of brighton and the prem. 

but i think we will buy caceido for 100m because todd doesn't have the balls to walk away from this stupid deal. 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Cannot Mbappe just say fuck it and refuse to move until next season, so go to Real om a free and for massive wages/bonus as he can insist on a bump due to no transfer fee?

He has €150m from PSG coming for this season due to the loyalty bonus plus his wages, so the lad is not hurting for cash at all.

I mean, he could for sure. But reports are that PSG will try to fuck with him by leaving him out of their UCL squad and leave him out of the preseason tour. Whether he himself cares about that, I don’t know. Seems like they’d be hurting themselves in that scenario way more than they’re hurting him.

Plus, if PSG treat him poorly it’ll make them look terrible to future top players. They REALLY fucked up letting him get into this situation contractually. They were silly to think he’d just abandon his Real Madrid dream.

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think this is what will happen. I cannot see him agreeing to go to Saudi. The reputational damage would be too much. First, as he would be seen as a pure money grabber, second, his sponsors would have political issues with LGBTQ+ and human rights groups. 

As you say. He has plenty of money coming regardless, he doesn't need Saudi as long term it could cost him a lot more. 

Only out I see, is a loan where PSG have to subsidise it. Another European club would take him for half his wages for a year. However, I cannot see anyone saving PSG with a massive loan fee plus cover his €2m+ wages a week. 

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it would not take £100m for Tchou

I think £77m to £82m (€90 to €95m) would do it

Real need cash for Mbappe

Camavinga would be a harder pull, they rate him more than Tchou

I doubt that, I would be very sceptical about every rumor regarding Real financies

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He would want to play regularly before Euro 2024

The idea of him not playing for a whole year in his prime and going into Euro 2024 without play under his belt is unfathomable, but you'd assume if he stays calm eventually PSG will back down and let him play - they'll come under crazy pressure from fans and everyone as Mbappe's only crime is wanting to honour his contract.

11 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

The idea of him not playing for a whole year in his prime and going into Euro 2024 without play under his belt is unfathomable, but you'd assume if he stays calm eventually PSG will back down and let him play - they'll come under crazy pressure from fans and everyone as Mbappe's only crime is wanting to honour his contract.

He can come here and rotate with Madueke

47 minutes ago, FrankLampard007 said:

yes that is true. 

And i rate tchou and camavinga over caceido. caceido ist just overpriced because of brighton and the prem. 

but i think we will buy caceido for 100m because todd doesn't have the balls to walk away from this stupid deal. 

£100m for Caicedo is madness IMHO

the only 5 or 6 DMFs and/or CMFs on the planet I would pay £100m or more for are (atm)

Jude Bellingham  
Pedri  
Federico Valverde  
Gavi 
Rodri  
Eduardo Camavinga  (maybe)

Joshua Kimmich turns 29yo in the winter of this season, so nope

then the close but not quite £100m

Aurélien Tchouaméni   
Frenkie de Jong  
Nicolò Barella  
Bruno Guimarães  

then

Moisés Caicedo and Kimmich (due to age), below those 4

that's IT on the planet

large drop off after all those

down to

Manuel Ugarte (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Declan Rice

Sandro Tonali

Alexis Mac Allister

Leon Goretzka

Romeo Lavia

João Palhinha (if he was 3 or 4 years younger then he would be higher)

Warren Zaïre-Emery (17yo)

then even more of a drop off

to more players who are more dice rolls like (no order)

Manu Kone, Khéphren Thuram, Amadou Onana, Mikel Merino, Martín Zubimendi, Sergej Milinković-Savić, Vitinha, Marcos Llorente, Rodrigo de Paul, Rúben Neves, Adrien Rabiot, Orkun Kökcü, Seko Fofana, Gabri Veiga, Ryan Gravenberch, Teun Koopmeiners, Sofyan Amrabat, Manuel Locatelli, Danilo, Guido Rodríguez, Eljif Elmas, Youssouf Fofana, Maxence Caqueret, Carlos Soler, Franck Kessié, Frank Anguissa, Nicolò Fagioli, Wendel, Florentino Luis, Luka Sucic, Yves Bissouma, Arthur Vermeeren, Alex Scott, Fabio Miretti, Habib Diarra

43 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Yeah, PSG have very little wriggle room, unless he is an utter money grabber.