Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

There are rumorus among Liverpool fans that Mamardashvili indeed rejected us, even though I dont believe it. Even if so, there were far superior options avaialable compared to the dirty bunch we signed. Granted, Mamardashvili's distribution is not exactly elite but neither is Sanchez' who is not even a good shot stopper at the same time, nor does he control his area well. i really struggle to see whatever they saw in him.

At this point I would even be fine with an okish goalkeepr like Ramsdale or Carnesecchi as we seem to be unable to land an absolute top class one.

Filip Jørgensen had best come right as rain or we are fucked

Penders in just a kid, a raw teen

I have seen nothing that says Slonina is remotely ready

Kepa is and has been dregs

Petro is mediocre at best and will be sold

Marcus Bettinelli is 3rd rate wank

Eddie Beach, well, LOLOL

Lucas Bergström see Beach

other youths who are so not at a level to help:    

Teddy Sharman-Lowe 
Ted Curd    
Luke Campbell

and finally

Sanchez is absolutely unacceptable as our starter

36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Rather have 2 world class ones than 6 average ones like we do.

Surely they are gonna offload Alisson now sooner rather than later. I will never forgive clownlake for passing up on Mamar 3 windows in a row when he was there for the taking and signing petro, sanchez, penders, jorgensen for over 70m in the meantime.

I mean, yeah, ideally you’d love 2 great keepers from a supporters POV. But I’m just wondering how it would work in practice. If Allison extends it seems silly to have 2 top 5 keepers on one roster. 

Diogo Costa is now the only great ball-playing GK left who is remotely available

after him

you have to drop way down

Guillaume Restes  19yo youth 

Álvaro Valles    

Lucas Chevalier

so many of the top 35 or so keepers have moved in the last 12 months

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he wants his 50m quid we owe him

Is he delusional? We could put him in the reserves and lose the same amount if so, what's the point. If you want out why would Chelsea have to pay you.

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Is he delusional? We could put him in the reserves and lose the same amount if so, what's the point. If you want out why would Chelsea have to pay you.

These players see Man United paying their players to leave and think Chelsea will do the same.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

We have a contract with him. When he wants to run out his contract with us and doesnt want to leave then we have to give it to him. thats the idea of a contract 😉 it works for both sides. 

Just now, FrankLampard007 said:

We have a contract with him. When he wants to run out his contract with us and doesnt want to leave then we have to give it to him. thats the idea of a contract 😉 it works for both sides. 

He will get a new contract at a new club when he transfers why the fuck would Chelsea pay off his contract when he wants to leave. This guy should be put in the reserves team for 3 years.

Just now, TheHulk said:

He will get a new contract at a new club when he transfers why the fuck would Chelsea pay off his contract when he wants to leave. This guy should be put in the reserves team for 3 years.

I assume he wants us to compensate for the wage cut he is gonna take when switching clubs. He is basically forcing us to pay at least a portion of his remaining salaries outstanding on his contract before he agrees to leave. It’s an audacious move and I would be totally in favour of having him train with the kids until he accepts any bid

27 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I don't understand this, can someone explain.

Yeah, what does that even mean? We have to pay him off or something?

49 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Now new club (mabe the saudis) would pay him 300.000 per week. so he say to Chelsea: if i have to go to a new club (which gives me only 150.000 per week) u have to give me the difference for some years. 

AND he is allowed to do that! 

just because he is not in marescas plans he still wants the money. nothing we can do bout that because it looks that he is just a greedy little rat. 

4 minutes ago, FrankLampard007 said:

Now new club (mabe the saudis) would pay him 300.000 per week. so he say to Chelsea: if i have to go to a new club (which gives me only 150.000 per week) u have to give me the difference for some years. 

AND he is allowed to do that! 

just because he is not in marescas plans he still wants the money. nothing we can do bout that because it looks that he is just a greedy little rat. 

He can do that, and Chelsea can also say, that is fine, play with the reserves and waste the last years of your career. Sterling thinks he can get back into the National team. That will only happen if he is starting for a team.