Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Roughly speaking then, how we rating our transfer window overall? I’m gonna say 8/10.

Could have done a little better on both outgoings and incomings but overall the best transfer window in a long time.

Really feel like the technical and physical quality in the squad is way higher and the ceiling of the team has been raised massively. And we don’t have a cunt left in the squad, whole group seems like people who just really want to be here and play for Chelsea under Poch. 

I need to think on it after the Saudi window closes

not at all happy with these last gasp sales falling through

and missing out on Antonio Nusa today (he looks a real baller)

Edited by Vesper

Just now, Vesper said:

Maatsen is staying and no guarantee he renews

get the lube ready for the 'leave on a free' assfucking

He probably will and from a financial perspective he definitely should, unless he can nail down a regular XI spot. The salary he can get joining someone as a free agent will be way more than what we will offer atm. He should be able to get 150k pw easily elsewhere given how much they’ll save on a transfer fee with a big ass signing bonus on top. 

If he gets himself in a situation where he’s in the XI maybe we will offer him the sort of deal it will take to keep him. 

3 hours ago, DDA said:

I'm for one very sad to see Odoi go. When he burst onto the scene I genuinely believdd we had our own CRonaldo7... 

That injury was a career changer man. 

It's cruel how life goes sometimes. I hope he can salvage something with his career... he was and still is an amazing talent. Good luck Hudson.

Yeah, incredible downfall, can't not feel pity for the guy.

But let's not forget he had his part in it. Very Hazard-esque mentality, not the most intense worker, he considered himself baller before he actually had something to back it up and then ill fate came knocking with the injury. Always seemed to rely more on talent, than training and it looked like he had given up after this injury.

AND I will never forget that when things were well and Bayern came to troll us he or rather his team that was his family actually pretty much sided with them to hold us hostage. Disqualified himself in my eyes back then, so he won't be missed.

Edited by Vegetable

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Trevoh stays

he refuses to leave for any of the clubs who met our price after the Bayern deal blew up in the last hours of the German window

Club tried to toss him, but I have no problem with him personally - he looks more like guy eager to fight for his place, than going full Bogarte, so he won't hurt to have around. And the FFP thing, well, too bad, maybe one shouldn't buy army of random players for 100 million each if they are so worried about it. 

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Trevoh stays

he refuses to leave for any of the clubs who met our price after the Bayern deal blew up in the last hours of the German window

And why fucking Bayern couldn't pay what Nottingham can pay 😡

You can finalize some stuff on deadline day, but improvising something sensible from scratch is hardly possible - the sales were bit of a fringe thing anyway, so not much surprised. We will probably still offload someone to Turkey.