Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not sure though, Liverpool and Madrid both in the market for Bellingham. He can only go one place and I don’t think any would flinch at paying €150m for Enzo Fernandez either in the summer.

I am actually surprised Madrid haven’t been linked with Kroos apparently considering retiring this summer and Modric’s age.

Bellingham would be a fool to choose Pool over Real.

Pool likely will have no CL, have an ageing team, and a Klopp in a bit of funk,

plus, imagine living around several million scousers in that rathole dingy dreary city, versus one of the great European capitals and the best football-only stadium on the planet, and, at the end of the day, the best club in football history, by far the biggest club of any sport, in the world

plus slots opening up in MF for Jude at Real

hello Madrid for me

Chelsea sign right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon

https://theathletic.com/4134794/2023/01/29/Chelsea-transfer-malo-gusto/

By The Athletic Staff
50 minutes ago

Chelsea have completed the signing of right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon.

The France under-21 international will remain at Lyon on loan for the remainder of the season.

The west London side have agreed to pay €30million (£26.3m) plus add-ons for the services of the 19-year-old.

Gusto broke into Lyon’s first team last season, making 30 Ligue 1 appearances and helping his side to reach the last eight of the Champions League.

Chelsea identified Gusto as someone who can provide back-up to first-choice right-back/right wing-back Reece James, who has suffered two knee injuries this season.

Gusto is the seventh signing of a busy January window for Chelsea.

The Premier League have already brought in Mykhaylo Mudryk, David Datro Fofana, Benoit Badiashile, Noni Madueke and Andrey Santos on permanent deals and signed Joao Felix on loan from Atletico Madrid.

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I highly doubt that, (that is £132m)

that is Bellingham (and only by an English club for him, Real will not dump out that much I wager) level cash

and Benfica will perhaps try and play their bullshit 'pay the taxes too' games, which will kick it up close to €200m!!!

Enzo is not prime Messi or CR7 or current Mbappe

also:

zero chance Enzo signs that deal

sub zero

Idk players do this kind of shit all the time, if he is on very low wages right now and his potential future is: stay on this contract for most of your career, or move to a bigger contract right now with a gentlemen's agreement we'll let you leave if a good bid comes in... Players tend to sign. And then get fucked over by their club later (see Harry Kane)

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

plus, imagine living around several million scousers in that rathole dingy dreary city, versus one of the great European capitals and the best football-only stadium on the planet, and, at the end of the day, the best club in football history, by far the biggest club of any sport, in the world

hello Madrid for me

Madrid already have 3 future superstar midfielders, though. Where does Bellingham fit when there’s already Camavinga, Tchouameni, and Velverde?

I think he ends up at City to replace Gündogan. With the weird ownership stuff going on at Liverpool I can’t picture them spending well north of £100m on a player. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Madrid already have 3 future superstar midfielders, though. Where does Bellingham fit when there’s already Camavinga, Tchouameni, and Velverde?

I think he ends up at City to replace Gündogan. With the weird ownership stuff going on at Liverpool I can’t picture them spending well north of £100m on a player. 

Him ending up at City is exactly why I'm in favour of us just overspending to get him. They already took the cheat-code Haaland to guarantee a serious level of dominance, if we let them have the best CM in the world as well then come on what are we doing here? We're spending a lot of money to compete yearly in a race for 2nd...

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Talent wise, Bellingham is better than all of them. Tchouameni starts in the DM role, but Bellingham is definitely starting in that future midfield as you would say he is better than both Valverde and Camavinga who are very talented. Either way, all of them would get decent amount of minutes anyway.

City seems a realistic choice also. Wouldn't surprise me to see them go after Fernandez as alternative though if we don't sign him in January.

Edited by Stats

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

hello Madrid for me

Perhaps but its same thing at Liverpool. Slots opening up and they’ll be back on track next season I’d think. Plus he’s English and I think he will fancy going to the PL after being in Germany, he would still be young enough too to move again in 5 or 6 years if he wanted.

Liverpool will be back on track next season 100%. More so they sign Bellingham and if they get a few others. Plus Nunez is gonna score a lot more next year I think.

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He has predominantly played on the right under Ancelotti, particularly in the bigger games and in Europe he goes for Kroos, Modric and Tchou as his 3. I don’t think this would stop them going for Bellingham. Plus hes already 24. He’s hardly a “future superstar” like Bellingham would be considered, FV is already a very good player who should be coming into his prime football in 2 or 3 seasons.

Plus on Bellingham he is totally different to all 3 of them players. So why would they not go for him?  Also they’ve got Ceballos in the squad still and have had to play a lot more this season due to injuries. You telling me Madrid are going to keep/not pursue Bellingham if the opportunity arises?

City is another good shout also but I think Liverpool is the most ideal move for him out of the 3. Just seems to suits him as a player and he’s exactly what their missing, a physically imposing midfielder who has the ability to drive a team forward and contribute more offensively. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Perhaps but its same thing at Liverpool. Slots opening up and they’ll be back on track next season I’d think. Plus he’s English and I think he will fancy going to the PL after being in Germany, he would still be young enough too to move again in 5 or 6 years if he wanted.

Liverpool will be back on track next season 100%. More so they sign Bellingham and if they get a few others. Plus Nunez is gonna score a lot more next year I think.

I guess I’m in “see it to believe it” mode when it comes to Liverpool spending £100m+ on any player. If they suddenly get a new ownership group perhaps. 

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I guess I’m in “see it to believe it” mode when it comes to Liverpool spending £100m+ on any player. If they suddenly get a new ownership group perhaps. 

Wouldn’t necessarily say they wont. Just because they’re looking for new investment means nothing conclusive as in they will sell or wont.

They’ve spent big on Nunez, Van Dijk, Alisson, Diaz, Keita in the past to name a few. Yes there was the Coutinho sale also for VVD & Alisson but I don’t think its as if their owners will sell the club anytime soon and everyone knows Klopp is extremely set on Bellingham. Usually Klopp gets what he wants at Liverpool also.

Bellingham doesn’t have a release clause so any club could structure a deal worth over £100m in a beneficial way that suits both parties regardless.

Edited by OneMoSalah

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think he would choose Citeh IF he doesn't want to go to Spain

I am not sold on Pool, and have said so when they were flying high still

I looked out a season then 2 or 3 and saw big trouble (ageing out, etc)

now, them being sold may change that, if they get a big cash infusion from new ownership

roflmaooooooooooooo

and remember Kane's (who is 30yo this summer) contract expires the exact same date as Mount's

this is why English footballer valuations are delusional and the press are idiots and trolls

£300m Harry Kane transfer cost

A move for Tottenham striker Harry Kane could cost Manchester United up to £300million in the summer transfer window, reports the Daily Star. The England captain is nearing the end of his contract with the Lilywhites, with uncertainty as to where his future may lie in the seasons ahead.

United are said to be one side interested and in need of a striker, but a transfer cost of £300million for the overall transfer package could change things.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

A move for Tottenham striker Harry Kane could cost Manchester United up to £300million in the summer transfer window, reports the Daily Star

Daily star lol, this is a joke of a newspaper! It was a page 2 tits paper now that's gone it's absolutely useless.