Chelsea vs. Arsenal

.Cee

Arsenal don't have a problem beating the big teams this season, more just the smaller ones. For us, we haven't beaten any really good teams yet so I'm a tad worried. I hope Didi and Anelka play together (well) and rip 'em apart like they did last year at the bridge. I hope that freak show Gallas gets whats coming to him! :wank2:

Not possible as he's suspended. I've posted that twice this week... :P

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a big performance off alot of players on Sunday. Theres been too many sub standard performances of late and it needs correcting asap. Duffing The Arse will be a good start.

I had a preminition about the Bordeaux game being a draw........I was right (for once).

I had another...we will win 2-1 ;)

this game is making me more and more nervouse as it gets closer, i think it can go either way but im not going to predict a score because im horrible at it, in these types of games. I hope anelka scores against them too.

Same here. I really want Chelsea to win so I can get back at my old Deputy Headmaster (an Arsenal fan) for preventing me from buying my brother a birthday present and withdrawing the leaving party for because someone did something to a door (but I didn't believe him). Plus I want Gallas to throw a hissy fit at the end.

The both of us have hardly been firing on all cylinders the past few weeks. We've both been very Jekyll and Hyde. I'm hoping we get our "Big Game" heads on today and finish Arsenals season off.

Theres always a bit of bite in these matches and I can see no different today. I think Ash will have a good game. He's in his best form since he arrived at Chelsea and he'll be looking to prove a point today. Our best chance of a goal will come from set pieces imo as Arsenal are very dodgy in that area.

Tactically we need to deny them space and get in their faces. We give them time to play it about and we'll get punished.

C'MON Chelsea................GET INTO THIS SHITE :D

Edited by Tri-Blue