Bordeaux vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

couldn´t agree more, the ref was a total asshole...

and i don´t wanna bother, but we really needed good old Juliano Belleti there ! (not talking about Essien, who will give us a mighty boost, when he comes back)

i am saying these things after every non-satisfieng game...but it just shows how important these players are, and that certain players are the key to a winner

what ever comes up, please don´t blame Scolari

he´s doing a great job atm, and i can´t imagine anyone better for that job right now

Not blaming him, just not giving him automatic acknowledgement -yet.

Good shout on the key players Belletti and Essien -pair of fighters.

Ref must have hated the English :) - only Chelsea English players carded .....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not blaming him, just not giving him automatic acknowledgement -yet.

Good shout on the key players Belletti and Essien -pair of fighters.

Ref must have hated the English :) - only Chelsea English players carded .....

Belletti is still nursing an injury I think, but his intelligence would have been great last night. We're Chelsea and we shouldn't be thinking about the UEFA Cup. I have every faith in the boys to go out on December 9th and rip Cluj apart.

Belletti is still nursing an injury I think, but his intelligence would have been great last night. We're Chelsea and we shouldn't be thinking about the UEFA Cup. I have every faith in the boys to go out on December 9th and rip Cluj apart.

Now we know we have to hopfully.Its not gana be a 'oh their a pushover' attitude so hopfully...

If another club fan said that, we'd be calling him/her arrogant.

If another club fan said that, we'd be calling him/her arrogant.

Maybe so, but its the truth at the end of the day. You ask the supporters what trophy they would most like to see at the Bridge, and it would be either the Champions League or the Premier League, and possibly the FA Cup. The UEFA Cup doesn't come into the equation at all.