Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Lampard is not yet fully recovered from surgery on his groin and will not be available for Sunday's game.

Carlo Ancelotti believes the midfielder could make his return in the Carling Cup against Newcastle on Wednesday.

Jose Bosingwa remains unavailable but Yossi Benayoun will be in the squad. The Jewish holy day that will keep Avram Grant and Tal Ben Haim away from West Ham's game on Saturday finishes before Sunday.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2157176,00.html

in Carlo`s press conference today he named 4 starters..i`m trying to remember the exact 4...Kalou was one of them,i`m sure Ramires was another and that he named the fullbacks but can`t remember who they were...has been a long day in work and my head is a bit mashed at the moment.

hope someone with a clearer mind can clarify who those other two were.

he has said Bos and Bruma are both healthy again but Bos is ahead of JB in fitness after JB`s Op. neither will play sunday tho..

Kostas said JT had bruised ribs. So since Ancelotti recently told him to stop putting his body on the line so much, there's a possibility he could be rested.

Oh that's a week old,since he played against Zilina I guess it's not much of a problem anymore.

Yeah I'm sure JT will take a painkilling injection of some kind if he is struggling.

News on Bosingwa - Ancelotti expects this long-term injured right-back Jose Bosingwa to play in a training ground reserve match against Fulham next Wednesday.

Yeah I'm sure JT will take a painkilling injection of some kind if he is struggling.

News on Bosingwa - Ancelotti expects this long-term injured right-back Jose Bosingwa to play in a training ground reserve match against Fulham next Wednesday.

i am very worried that we are not gonna get OUR bosingwa back . the guy hasn't played for almost a year and his return is postponed a lot of times , i don't know but something doesn't feel right . hope to be proved wrong very soon because bos is one of my favourite players