• Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Nah Mou will want to beat us. He will rest players for us.

Spurs have a Europa League play-off next Thursday as well, only two days after the cup match. Of course that one's a home game against Maccabi Haifa which they should still win comfortably even with a rotated team but I'd say the EL must still takes priority over Carabao Cup due to the money involved. They're banking on the revenue from EL, even if it's not CL money level, and can't afford to lose it. So far Tottenham have played close to full strength team in the EL qualifiers.

They can't play their best team on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and again next Sunday. That's four games within 8 days and they've already been playing twice a week since the season started.

If I was Jose, I would pretty much give up on the cup.

17 minutes ago, Jype said:

Spurs have a Europa League play-off next Thursday as well, only two days after the cup match. Of course that one's a home game against Maccabi Haifa which they should still win comfortably even with a rotated team but I'd say the EL must still takes priority over Carabao Cup due to the money involved. They're banking on the revenue from EL, even if it's not CL money level, and can't afford to lose it. So far Tottenham have played close to full strength team in the EL qualifiers.

They can't play their best team on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and again next Sunday. That's four games within 8 days and they've already been playing twice a week since the season started.

If I was Jose, I would pretty much give up on the cup.

Cant see Mou give up on owt.

And you know he would love nothing more than beat us and especially now after us being so busy in the market.

We will see. I hope we beat them with their best team out.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Nah Mou will want to beat us. He will rest players for us.

I can't see him prioritizing us over PL points and/or (odds wise) his best available route to CL football, if he does it would be utterly hilarious and further show just how badly we get under his skin.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I can't see him prioritizing us over PL points and/or (odds wise) his best available route to CL football, if he does it would be utterly hilarious and further show just how badly we get under his skin.

We will see soon Dont really care who he puts out. Its more about us.