Kai Havertz

Blues11

44 minutes ago, Jype said:

a 'generational talent' (hate that term)

only a few ever real qualify

Garrincha

Alfredo Di Stefano

Pele

Cruyff

Franz Beckenbauer

Maradona

Messi

CR7

Ferenc Puskas

Lev Yashin

Eusebio

Gerd Muller

Paolo Maldini

Giuseppe Meazza

Michel Platini

Zinedine Zidane

Ronaldo

Marco van Basten 

Franco Baresi

Zico

Mbappe will be the 21st

just my list, no order

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Of course she has done some bad business, but point me at someone who hasn't, and I am the biggest critic of this board at times.

True.

But all this was just to say Havertz doesn't look anywhere close to being done at the moment and it could still easily collapse. That's why I was curious what got you so confident about it. :D

Just now, Jype said:

True.

But all this was just to say Havertz doesn't look anywhere close to being done at the moment and it could still easily collapse. That's why I was curious what got you so confident about it. :D

I'm confident but that doesn't mean you have to believe me, I am basing it on the very good sources, not SSN or Indykalia but really good sources and the fact personal terms have been agreed.

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

True.

I put it at 70/30 it goes through

Just now, Jason said:

Hope it fails, if only to see the meltdown. 

I will not meltdown much, shit happens

what WILL make me meltdown is if  he ends up in the EPL next year on another team, especially the vermin dippers or the ultra cheaters shitty

the main meltdown from me will be if we shell out £80m quid on Chilwell and then, lets say fail on Havertz and STILL do not fix the rest, including a swing and a miss on Rice

£80m on Chilwell and pretty much fuckall on the rest equals Lampard sacked next season

we also have a REALLY good chance, due to COVID and past fails that now are tearing our entire buttocks off,, to blow far past the £400m net loss (rough but still detailed running calculation) shit away since summer 2017

Well she is a master at negotiating deals (especially outgoing transfers). So I can't blame her for anything. I always thought it would be more logical to set a max. price for players in the transfer periods. I mean if there was a rule that the max a club can ask for a player would be 100 mil. Euros then the market would eventually stabilize itself again and it would give the smaller clubs room to negotiate as well. Then it's really up to the player (if max. wages would be a thing, but I don't see that happening) to move to a club where he really wants to go to. It's probably nonsensical bullshit I'm talking about, but I think it would make sense in a way. Buyout clauses for 200+mil. are just stupid and insane. Let alone the fee some agents ask. I don't mind competition in the league for players, but alas, such a thing would probably never happen in the world as it is today.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Leverkusen need the in cash as much as we need the player, they need to splash to strengthen. This isn't a difficult math equation, we want what they have got, we have the cash that they not only want but actually need.
Half the problem here is people being completely and utterly impatient, I bet half of you stay up during the night refreshing fucking Twitter.
Imagine years ago when you are awaiting Teletext for updates and waiting for your club to spend 10 grand on a player.
Half of you don't know your born or appreciate the finer details in life.
Oi oii what a throw back to teletext!!

Used to use that for live scores too. 2003 transfer window I was on it every day with Joe Cole and Damien duff rumours.

What a time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Oi oii what a throw back to teletext!!

Used to use that for live scores too. 2003 transfer window I was on it every day with Joe Cole and Damien duff rumours.

What a time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Me and the wife booked a holiday through Teletext 15 years ago, we missed the page and had to wait another 3 hours for it to come back around:lol:

50 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Me and the wife booked a holiday through Teletext 15 years ago, we missed the page and had to wait another 3 hours for it to come back around:lol:

Only the real OGs remember Bamboozle on channel 4 teletex.

unnamed.jpg

35 minutes ago, DDA said:

Only the real OGs remember Bamboozle on channel 4 teletex.

unnamed.jpg

The first thing that came to my head when I was reading through and teletext was mentioned!

Kids nowadays missed out on so much...