Format:
Vinyl, LP, Mono
UK
Released:
Genre:
Non-Music
Style:
Spoken Word

R-2891147-1406467537-5500.jpeg.jpgR-2891147-1406467561-3901.jpeg.jpgR-2891147-1406467576-1828.jpeg.jpg

https://picclick.co.uk/QP4-70-Vinyl-1970-FA-Cup-Final-Chelsea-FC-392455799275.html

QP4-70-Vinyl-1970-FA-Cup-Final-Chelsea-FC.jpg1970-f-a-cup-final-replay-prog-72-1.jpgSlaidburn Street before Chelsea faced Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup final decked out in blueChelsea fans outside Ned's greengrocer near Slaidburn Street wearing blue rosettesChelsea fans play football on Slaidburn Street ahead of the 1967 FA Cup final against SpursA fruit stall is decorated with photos of Chelsea players near Slaidburn Street in 1970Image result for 1970 FA Cup finalRelated imageChelsea footballers Ron Harris and Peter Bonetti lift the FA Cup in 1970Related image

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea F.C. ‎– Souvenir Record Album Of The 1970 F.A. Cup Final: Chelsea's Cup
Label:
Quality Recordings Ltd. ‎– QP4/70
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Mono
UK
Released:
Genre:
Non-Music
Style:
Spoken Word

R-2891147-1406467537-5500.jpeg.jpgR-2891147-1406467561-3901.jpeg.jpgR-2891147-1406467576-1828.jpeg.jpg

https://picclick.co.uk/QP4-70-Vinyl-1970-FA-Cup-Final-Chelsea-FC-392455799275.html

QP4-70-Vinyl-1970-FA-Cup-Final-Chelsea-FC.jpg1970-f-a-cup-final-replay-prog-72-1.jpgSlaidburn Street before Chelsea faced Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup final decked out in blueChelsea fans outside Ned's greengrocer near Slaidburn Street wearing blue rosettesChelsea fans play football on Slaidburn Street ahead of the 1967 FA Cup final against SpursA fruit stall is decorated with photos of Chelsea players near Slaidburn Street in 1970Image result for 1970 FA Cup finalRelated imageChelsea footballers Ron Harris and Peter Bonetti lift the FA Cup in 1970Related image

THAT'S WHY WE'RE CHELSEA CAREFREE WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE..

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

John Dempsey legend and with the best hairstyle ever known to man it pisses all over Bobby Charlton's piss poor effort. Just think about how much time he spent in the mirror to end up with this monstrosity :D

See the source image

23 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

John Dempsey legend and with the best hairstyle ever known to man it pisses all over Bobby Charlton's piss poor effort. Just think about how much time he spent in the mirror to end up with this monstrosity :D

See the source image

You wonder how he could possibly get away with that barnet until you see what a hard, dirty bastard he truly was!

13 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

You wonder how he could possibly get away with that barnet until you see what a hard, dirty bastard he truly was!

ironically

He worked (the article is from 2001) with adults with autism and learning difficulties in a daycentre in the London Borough of Barnet.

lololol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dempsey_(footballer,_born_1946)

https://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/indepth/features/37635.chelsea_legend_dempsey_still_a_star/

Giving: John Dempsey at work in Edgware

42 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

He wasn't really a hard man well not compared to the likes of Ron Harris and Mickey Droy he was pretty good on the ball. He came from my neck of the woods Kilburn and as Vesper posted he's been working in mental health for years but nothing forgives that barnet :D

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He wasn't really a hard man well not compared to the likes of Ron Harris and Mickey Droy he was pretty good on the ball. He came from my neck of the woods Kilburn and as Vesper posted he's been working in mental health for years but nothing forgives that barnet :D

My dad was always a fan of his and said he could more than hold his own in that Chelsea defence with Chopper, Webb and McCreadie. 

I don't think any of them got the sort of reputation that Chopper earned but they were all prepared to stick the boot in when necessary (and probably sometimes when not!).

The goal he scored in the Cup Winners Cup final was something else for a centre back. Obviously wasn't alive at the time but I've seen the clips and highlights. That was a great goal.

Callum Hudson-Odoi makes injury admission after starring role in Chelsea win v Nottingham Forest

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/callum-hudson-odoi-makes-injury-21221764

Callum Hudson-Odoi insisted he has not suffered another injury despite looking in pain at one point during the Blues' 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup.

The England international opened the scoring after six minutes with a low drive into the bottom corner and then created the second goal when Ross Barkley tucked in after his shot was saved.

Hudson-Odoi missed the end of last season after injuring his Achilles tendon during a game against Brighton , and there were worries for a moment that he could be set for the sidelines again when he went down holding the same Achilles against Forest.

But speaking to Chelsea TV Hudson-Odoi said: "As I was walking back the player trod on my Achilles and I felt a bit of pain, but I'm alright now so it's all good.

The news will come as a welcome relief to Blues fans, with the youngster looking like getting back to his best following his frustrating spell out.

Video

he talks about his original injury in depth

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

eeeeek not good

but you got huge revenge

beat a superb Portugal team IN PORTUGAL for the 2004 Euro championship

I had a fit (I looooove Figo) I  was only 11 (very advanced 11yo, lolol) but it gutted me :(

Lost 4-0 to Bulgaria, 4-0 to Argentina, 2-0 to Nigeria.
There were some expectations because in the preliminaries we finished ahead of Russia.
It was reported he returned weeks later, with a false beard.
Died in 2012 but his name has become associated with dismal football performances.

2004 was different. Under the leadership of German Otto Rehhagel and with very good players.
A measure of how good Greece was in 2004 is I think that two of the best ever Greek players, Nikolaidis and Tsiartas, who were instrumental in the preliminaries stopped playing just before Portugal - because they were getting old. They were fielded as reserves in Portugal. But the rest were up to the task.
Unfortunately from August 2004 (!) and onwards it's decline again. Under Ranieri we lost to Hebrides-Orkneys what was that team ?