Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today the players that didn't preform well are Mikel and Boswinga with the 2nd being far worse.Could we start Paulo please? :whistling:

I thought Mikel had a brilliant first 45 minutes, Bosingwa wasnt as effective as he has been in the past but they were no different from anyone else.

Deco for example was as effective as a chocolate fireguard. Dont start me on Malouda :whistling:

Horrible stuff in this game. Anelka isn't going to win us anything big alone up there, and if we're not getting Drogba back soon, we have to make use of the transfer window in January.

Its not for me to say.......just wondered :D

When i started use A FORUM just liked it! So Bold and Color=green is my style, anyway! Just wondered forum is not allowing it :D,

We need playmaker who works with ball and go for front, every time players giving pass and that p[ass is going not forward to back :P, that is most annoying thing, Deco was good but not in his forum also didn't feel him other players

Anelka is a mercenary -just does enough at a team before moving on for another 10%. Gave the ball away four times in succession, and we were toothless up front in the main.

Liverpools tactics changed, they werent 100% defensive as of old games, they shut down the full backs, and Deco and Lampard. They were unlucky not to win by more, so no complaints...

To make things worse -fucking Robinho, and the Yids....

still, 3 points off the lead, and the bindippers will drop points....

first : it really really hurts.

of course it had to be loserpool to destroy our home-record.

i am sad, just like on may, 21. strange,eh ?

second : we really miss Essien and Drogba.

a game like that would have been the game for Essien and Drogba.

Essien would have destroyed their tactics together with Ballack (you know, the double-6 style), and Drogs upfront with Anelka and Belleti would have shoot Reina to pieces. like the commentary said stuff like "normaly drogba terrorizes liverpool blahbleh"

i hope this will be the only defeat.............

why liverhashd askdghkagsdfgzaiosgddsdzzgfuckfuckfuck

Completely devoid of ideas up front -agree Joe Cole, Drogba with Ballack behind would have had Reina scrambling in the back of the net.

Bindippers will lose games and the sensible money would be on Chelsea or ManUtd for the title....

i am not afraid of loserscum,

manu is the real and only danger to us winning the premiership....

i am not too concerned about the result

it was to come that the streak has to come. (saw that coming in the manu-game)

but i am still serously concerned about our trouble upfront...their have been chances, enough to win the game (Deco twice,Lampard,A.Cole ) but they have been created by midfielders or defenders(!)

Yea.. but I just can't look at Alonso's face, what an ego and his shit satisfication just make me feel erghh. It just a game, and that Liverfool has just won a points not an imporatant cup or whatsoever.

If we do look back.. A.cole , Kalou, Lampard and Deco got a chance to score, it so close and we could be draw but it just not our lucky day. Just felt proud of our squad.

shouldn't use it?

Don't worry, it's absolutely fine. It's not normal, but nothing wrong with it. We like to be a tolerable bunch here, no matter the race, creed, or text colour.

Where Anelka is concerned I'd use the nearest window.

Haha

To be honest, this links in with a few deals that should never have happened IMO. For instance, we sold a perfectly useful Shaun Wright-Phillips back to Manchester City, which we should never have done in the first place, we lost out on Robinho, went to the same club, and we let Shevchenko go back to AC Milan. Okay, probably the reason why he left was because of the fact that he didn't settle with the English way of playing, but....that's the point, we should NEVER have gotten rid of him anyway. At least give him another season to prove his worth.

The point I'm trying to make is, Chelsea got rid of players that they never should have gotten rid of, and maybe with the kind of performance we put up against Liverpool today, that's beginning to show. Yes we played well against Villa and Boro in recent matches, but against title contenders, we cannot afford to play badly like we did.

Easy to say in hindsight.