Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This record is not that fucking important. It's even good that we don't have it because it just puts pressure on us tbh

But 3 points is imporant and with Hull away coming up

I wouldnt care loosing the record so much if it wasnt to them!

Again they got a fucking piece of luck!If it int getting an own goal or a player sent off its a lously deflection!

Edited by Laylabelle

But 3 points is imporant and with Hull away coming up

I wouldnt care loosing the record but I would care loosing it to them!Again they got a fucking piece of luck!If it int getting an own goal or a player sent off its a lously deflection!

I was responding to his bitching about us losing the home record

0-1 ft FOR FUCKS SAKE

I was responding to his bitching about us losing the home record

0-1 ft FOR FUCKS SAKE

I care about loosing the home record to them,anyone else wouldnt be so bad!!!!The way it was done and arrgggggggggggg!!!!!

WTF?!

Goal in the 10th minute and argggg!!!

Oh we so better trash Hull!!!

FT : 0-1.

No, we don't need other players at the January transfert window, thx Cunt Kenyon !

To the Chels players of today : FAILURES !

Draw against Manure and Lost against Loserfool, how dare you ?

Lethargic and uninspired. Okay, we got very unlucky with the deflection and started playing very well after their goal. But all of our movements in the final third were useless.

The second half was crap. Ball distribution was poor and finishing was below par. We wasted a few chances and couldn't find ways to break the dippers down. Bosingwa was poor and Belletti was pretty shite.

Overall, it was poor performance set by an unlucky deflection but we really failed to do anything in the second half. I'm gutted about us losing, not too gutted about the record as you do not get trophies for setting them.

We're three points below Liverpool now, but it's only October tbh

im not happy at all but im not going to get down on the boys. 86 games without a loss is a long time and we should be proud we didnt lose a game for that long, but lets look to the future we need to bounce back strong and beat hull which im confident we can.