Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah, fucking calm down, all of you. You're acting like we've lost the fucking trophy. Don't get me wrong, I'm gutted that we've lost the home record but that's gonna take some fucking good team to beat it. I'm not happy that we've lost it, but I would rather lose it to a team such as United or Liverpool than someone like Villa or Bolton. In a way, it is sort of a blessing in disguise. In the past we've been very defensive at home, and that caution that we have shown has gone on to cost us in the long term. United's home record last season was magnificent, yet they still had the occasional fixture where they dropped points, for example the 0-0 with Reading and the 1-2 loss to City. Yet they still stormed on to win the league, and I'm sure now that teams will come to Stamford Bridge looking to play more expansively, we can look to play in a more positive style ourselves, rather than pushing back and defending against the 'bigger' teams.

We've got Hull in midweek and a team that is a potential champion must bounce back from disappointments such as this. Three points in that away fixture, and a win against Sunderland at the Bridge next week and we have the opportunity to continue what has been a very good start, regardless of this setback. The games are coming on thick and fast but we have to take this defeat on the chin and go on from here. Mourinho lost his 9th league game in charge as well, remember? ;)

Oh well...least it werent Gerrard..still a sodding deflcetion thats the annoying thing..

Theres luck gotta end.Hopfully very soon!

If we dont win the title I pray to god Man you..or Arsneal..just not them!!

They still other then Sunderland havent won a game by simple usual ways.Its been red cards,own goals or deflections and thats gotta end sooner or later

Edited by Laylabelle

Aaah, fucking calm down, all of you. You're acting like we've lost the fucking trophy. Don't get me wrong, I'm gutted that we've lost the home record but that's gonna take some fucking good team to beat it. I'm not happy that we've lost it, but I would rather lose it to a team such as United or Liverpool than someone like Villa or Bolton. In a way, it is sort of a blessing in disguise. In the past we've been very defensive at home, and that caution that we have shown has gone on to cost us in the long term. United's home record last season was magnificent, yet they still had the occasional fixture where they dropped points, for example the 0-0 with Reading and the 1-2 loss to City. Yet they still stormed on to win the league, and I'm sure now that teams will come to Stamford Bridge looking to play more expansively, we can look to play in a more positive style ourselves, rather than pushing back and defending against the 'bigger' teams.

We've got Hull in midweek and a team that is a potential champion must bounce back from disappointments such as this. Three points in that away fixture, and a win against Sunderland at the Bridge next week and we have the opportunity to continue what has been a very good start, regardless of this setback. The games are coming on thick and fast but we have to take this defeat on the chin and go on from here. Mourinho lost his 9th league game in charge as well, remember? ;)

Haha, I like the way you think. :)

In a way, it is sort of a blessing in disguise. In the past we've been very defensive at home, and that caution that we have shown has gone on to cost us in the long term. you

Great post.

I don't know why all these fucking glory supporters keep whining and screaming that this was the worst performance ever

It was just like old times lol

Least we took their record before hand

Just a bit of a poo with Man you and a game in hand..

Table looks so sad.Then again they were top at one point last year.Hell this time last year we were 7 behind so not so bad

And Spurs are still bloody 1-0 up!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Look, the worst-case scenario is that United win their game in hand, which brings them two points behind us. Yes, we are three points behind Liverpool but the team are playing with confidence and I imagine they will feel strongly that they will haul Liverpool back. John Terry is a fighter and he will not let us respond to this loss in any other way than coming out all-guns-blazing and letting the Premier League know we mean business. We've lost one game. If anything, this will give us a kick up the arse and inspire us to murder a few more teams, perhaps. Personally, I'll feel a lot better if we can take six points from Hull and Sunderland, because that is the response of champions. In addition, we now have extra license to beat the benefit-stealing-fuckers at Anfield :)

This time last season we'd lost 2 games..so not so bad..

And if we can beat Hull and Sunderland then wooo.The teams we need to be beating

And we still have a goal diff :D and hopfully we can build that up

Liverpool luck gotta end,they drew against Villa and Stoke ffs.We beat Stoke so...

If Liverpool can beat United at home and Chelsea away then fucking fair play to them. Their luck will end at some point, hopefully against Arsenal. It only takes one defeat for them and then our goal difference wipes the floor with the Scouse fuckers.

Chin up ;)

To be fair Man you did score an own goals thats whats annoying about that one and this one.If it been a stright forward goal wouldnt be to bad..meh it happens..rah lol

Fergie said Arsenal be the big one lol..maybe he'll be right..eeeek!!!Scary thought

And come on Bolton!!Make this day a bit better!

Of all the teams to lose our home record to it had to be the scousers didn't it!!!

We are going to have to find ways around the teams that sit so deep and defend with so many players. We can't find a way around them, Roma midweek and now the vermin.We need ways to break these teams down and make some chances.

Thought Mikel was first class today and probably our best player. Di Santo seemed to do more in 20 minutes than Anelka did all game.

On the plus side, Liverpoo missed Torres. We missed Essien, Ballack, Drogba and Joe Cole.

The song I'm listening to is very appropriate...

Cos all of the stars are fading away

Try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

And be on your way

Just stop crying your heart out.

Noel Gallagher is a hero :lol: