Bruno Guimarães

the wes

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea had a representative in Brazil watching Bruno Guimarães’ display against Boca Juniors on Tuesday night, according to reports.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-official-brazil-want-take-england-good-source-talks-transfer/

looks a baller

surging, creative defensive MFer

Bruno Guimarães vs Boca Juniors

Chelsea are following the Athletico midfielder Bruno Guimarães. The Blues’ chase was initially been reported by Sportv, and has now been confirmed to Sport Witness.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-interest-player-backed-source-tells-sport-witness-true-blues-need-hurry/

theres a €40m release clause on him 

The majority of new wingers, full backs, goalkeepers and CBs that are going straight from Brazil to Europe are playing well. But midfielders have a huge rate of failure for some reason. Atletico Paranaense have a full back named Renan Lodi(20) who i think has a lot of potential. I would prefer to take the risk with him.

Looks okay. Not quite the standard Artur was in Brazil but talented to a point. Need to be wary though, could be another Oscar, decent but not high quality enough although I think if Oscar had a more offensive minded coach he could of been a different player. Rafa and Jose sort of made him more balanced as opposed to prioritising nurturing his offensive attributes.

• 5 months later...

Bruno Guimaraes scored in front of a Chelsea scout in action for Athletico Paranaense in the Copa do Brasil on Wednesday night, reports say.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/12/bruno-guimaraes-scores-front-chelsea-scouts-blues-weigh-transfer-10733526/?ito=cbshare

Looks like a great talent. Been following the “copinha” but Grêmio was missing Everton Soares “cebolinha” when they lost to athletico and got eliminated with PKs. So I think athletico is going to have a very hard time against internacional (hate them more than arsenal but they will win this).

Still think the gem from Brazil is Everton Soares, but fuck Guimaraes is 21, passes like fabgregas and scores too! Sounds like a nobrainer to me. If he does not develop can always sell for 200% profit like Oscar, but gotta make these bets!

btw the final to watch will be gremio vs Flamengo semi libertadores. Both very progressive styles. Flamengo have the overall better side with our own Felipe Luiz at LB, but nothing at the level of Everton Soares imo.

just heard that Brazilian players are prevalent in the champions league.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You