• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Of course, I was upset that they lost. But they stayed well done. Even when they played with our Dynamo, I was rooting for them. They are great, let's see what they show in the next game. Have you already been to Stamford Bridge? I will be there for the first time in May of this year. I've already been a couple of times in the UK, but never in London. So this will be my first trip. We decided to settle The Malt House according to the recommendations found on this site. We also looked at several bars that I wanted to visit, which one do you like more than The Chelsea Pensioner or The Rose Pub? Where have you already managed to go?

First half good. Second half shit. Same issues we had under Jose to an extent and Conte, although it was more the other way around. The players need a long hard look at themselves. The drop in intensity was frightening.

Marco Silva's team talk must of been the easiest of the season for him "Lads, they can't play much better and still can't score, get at them early and they will collapse"

What a complete implosion from us, gutless bastards.

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Marco Silva's team talk must of been the easiest of the season for him "Lads, they can't play much better and still can't score, get at them early and they will collapse" "Lads, it's Chelsea!"

What a complete implosion from us, gutless bastards.

Fixed.