CFR Cluj vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Well that was incredibly frustrating. Cluj were so tight to every player they were literally sharing a shirt! And then when we tried to get in their faces they were dropping like flies. Very frustrating. Having said that we still should have had the quality to open them up enough to score just 1 goal, another example of where we seriously miss Deco.

Totally unable to break them down. All in all though a point, and qualification shouldnt be in jeopardy.

Almost worse at the end, when that Trici? almost scored for Cluj. Cluj, is that one of Gervaises Flanimals ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrating night for us. But it could of been worse a point away from home is not all bad.

I'd like to see us kill them when they come to the bridge.

Drogba's Injury looked bad, low point of the night.

Did anyone hear the song..Glory Glory Man Utd...being played before the start?

There were fans wearing Man Utd shirts in the crowd.

I hope we put them in place when they visit the Bridge.

Btw...any news on Drogba?

I saw a fan with a Man you shirt on but he was next to a Chels and it had writing on the bottom and couldnt work out...wtf lol.Maybe it was in honour of Ferdnindand spelt right lol,he looks like some sort of bizare Vampire sometimes with some of the crazy faces he pulls..and his face in general

Meh the other 3 English teams winning,they were at home,we were away and plus we had the bad draw against Rosenburg last season who turned out again to be a dark house but hey and we still went all the way.

No worries just shame we had to loose yet another player and pos JT

Edited by Laylabelle

Anyone noticed how their left winger just stuck out wide tracking up and down with bosingwa and didn't let him that much space as he normally gets?

bridgey was decent enough for lack of games..

if Jt and alex knocks aren't bad, we should do okay come sunday..

I saw a fan with a Man you shirt on but he was next to a Chels and it had writing on the bottom and couldnt work out...wtf lol.Maybe it was in honour of Ferdnindand spelt right lol,he looks like some sort of bizare Vampire sometimes with some of the crazy faces he pulls..and his face in general

Meh the other 3 English teams winning,they were at home,we were away and plus we had the bad draw against Rosenburg last season who turned out again to be a dark house but hey and we still went all the way.

No worries just shame we had to loose yet another player and pos JT

Said something like "champions forever"

Confused the hell out of me why there was a man utd fan there