• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With it looking like Eden and Mat aren't at the 90 minute mark yet but should both be upto 60mins I'm wondering what would be our best way of playing them.

Do we start them both and try to get the good earlly lead. Then bring on (PROBABLY) Willian and Barkles for freshness.

Or Start Eden and use Mat in the 2nd half to rip the Geordies a new one? Decisions like this are good.

I just hope I can find a pub with a telly cause its Carnival weekend and thats tradition.

22 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Picture of our Third kit leaked

They look worse than I gathered from the first leak (the pic with the girl). I will have to see them live, but not as thrilled as I once was. I thought the banding would me much more subtle.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

They look worse than I gathered from the first leak (the pic with the girl). I will have to see them live, but not as thrilled as I once was. I thought the banding would me much more subtle.

I thimk theyre awful. Look like cheap and nasty knockoffs, No class at all to them. The away kits are the best we have had in a few years.

Wow that  3rd kit looks awful

Anyway. Newcastle, eh? I swear they could be down in the forth division and they would still give us trouble.

With our attack I would say I believe we'll win, but with our defensive troubles I can't see us getting the 3 points.

A frustrating 1-1 draw for me

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

The person designing our kits as of late needs to fired asap

Our away kit is the dog's bollocks (blue socks make the difference), the home strip is oki (barely) but this 3rd kit looks like shit.

I think it is time to have high end designers start doing football kits. Off-White (Virgil Abloh) already did a collab with PSG/Mbappe and Jordan brand will do their unis next year

9-nike-off-white-vapor.jpgjordan-psg-18-19-kit-3.jpgpsg-jordan-brand-collaboration-00.jpgair-jordan-5-psg-on-foot-look.jpgNike-Mercurial-Vapor360-x-Virgil-Abloh.j

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Our away kit is the dog's bollocks (blue socks make the difference), the home strip is oki (barely) but this 3rd kit looks like shit.

I think it is time to have high end designers start doing football kits. Off-White (Virgil Abloh) already did a collab with PSG/Mbappe and Jordan brand will do their unis next year

9-nike-off-white-vapor.jpgjordan-psg-18-19-kit-3.jpgpsg-jordan-brand-collaboration-00.jpgair-jordan-5-psg-on-foot-look.jpgNike-Mercurial-Vapor360-x-Virgil-Abloh.j

Jordan brand and football club. :lol: Nice kits or not, thats one big joke.

They were utterly horrific last week so I'm 100% certain they'll raise their game for such a big match here. Thankfully for us, we now have a manager and the personnel to be proactive and assertive rather than playing defensively and waiting for a counter attacking chance or some individual magic from Hazard.

Really hope we come out of the gate aggressively and dominate possession. Keep the ball away from Shelvey as much as we can and I don't see how they can hurt us much other than if we make silly errors. 

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They were utterly horrific last week so I'm 100% certain they'll raise their game for such a big match here. Thankfully for us, we now have a manager and the personnel to be proactive and assertive rather than playing defensively and waiting for a counter attacking chance or some individual magic from Hazard.

Really hope we come out of the gate aggressively and dominate possession. Keep the ball away from Shelvey as much as we can and I don't see how they can hurt us much other than if we make silly errors. 

Only wear  DC or Adidas trainers. Heres my latest Would love a Chelsea DC.

DC.jpg.29e6489af7727fd60badeb882c625ec1.jpg

It wasn't that long ago that weekly we would say things like "I hope we start out attacking" And now we know we will!

We got 2 options Go out wanting to take the piss and hammer them or like we are fighting to stop relegation. Both ways are fine with me. But its that frame of mind we start to have to get now. That winning frame of mind. We should be chewing up the likes of Newcastle by rights.

But you knowe that the FSW will want to try and rough us up some so we need to keep that ball flat and fast.

I'm dying to get Mat K and Eden starting. I'm excited!