Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

Even though Ronaldo could change a game with just a moment of magic. A.cole has Ronaldo in his pocket every game he plays agaisnt him im not worried by Ronaldo even though his one of the best in the world.

Yes, unless he plays on the other side. Too bad we don't have 2 A. Cole... :P

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's our probable lineup:

--------------------Cech-------------------

---Bosingwa---Terry----Carvalho---A Cole---

--------------------Mikel-------------------

--Deco-----Lampard-----Ballack----J Cole---

-------------------Anelka------------------

Source: Telegraph

I hope Drogba can start. He is the man for important matches, would crush United..

- - - - - - - - - - Cech - - - - - - - - - -

Bosingwa - Carvalho - Terry - A.Cole

- - - - - - - - - - Mikel - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - Lampard - Ballack - - - - - - -

- - - Deco - - - - - - - - - - - - - J.Cole

- - - - - - - - - Drogba - - - - - - - - - -

That's what I think we will play. I would actually like to see Kalou instead of Ballack, but never going to happen as long as Ballack is fit..

Ronaldo will play,why when they've been so crap without him would he rest him?Maybe not the whole game but a bit..and prob dive and get a pen...

Just hope A Cole plays the same way he has against him

Or hope Bosingwa plays like A. Cole does against him if he's on Bosingwa's side.

On the other side we have Bosingwa who's Portugese and knows Ronaldo and how he plays.

So im not too worried.

:blue scalf:

Maybe so but Boss likes to go forward a lot and I'm afraid he might be caught out of position. And I haven't seen him defend against a really good winger so I hope he'll do great like A. Cole.

I'm pretty sure Scolari knows pretty much everything about Bosingwa and Ronaldive to stop the cheat. He aint done anything against us previously and we are even better equipt to stop him tomorrow anyway with cole his nemesis on the left and someone that knows him on the right with his former national manager as our boss.

I worry about Tevez more than Ronaldive, hes been Man Utds best player this season and looks really impressive atm

that is just what my mate said who is a man utd fan. he said that Bosingwa likes to go up front alot and it could make a big gap in the back!

He wont be bombing up front willy nilly. His main job is a defender and if he can get forward then fine, thats when Mikel or whoever is in the holding role needs to cover that area once he goes forward. I cant see us being amateur enough to leave gaps at the back for Christine to run into. He probably wont even start the game as he's not fully fit.

He wont be bombing up front willy nilly. His main job is a defender and if he can get forward then fine, thats when Mikel or whoever is in the holding role needs to cover that area once he goes forward. I cant see us being amateur enough to leave gaps at the back for Christine to run into. He probably wont even start the game as he's not fully fit.

Belletti did that last season. I can't remember which match it was tho'.

Duno why dont feel confident.Guess its because they've had a run of shit results and now they're against us and every team seems to suddenly become amazing.And we're the favs and that seems goes against

Bertov no doubt get his first goal against us just to be annoying

Eeeep come on Chels!Prove me wrong