Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

bosinwa was a great runner but sadly no end product his crosses were awful

and lamps....the highest paid player in the epl dissapeared....delivery was like last season.....

cant wait to get deco back

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Cole missed 2 sitters also, so he's as much to blame as Anelka.

Several times in the 1st half we were on the break, whoever had the ball had options either side of him and I was screaming....LAY IT OFF FFS...next thing they lost the ball.......opportunity gone. Our play in the final 3rd was pish.

Anelka the idiot of the afternoon <_<:angry: :censored: :ballack: :thumbsdown:

Almost!!!! But I think that title belongs to the ref who was a complete twat all afternoon.

Very frustrating afternoon all round. First the injuries, then the constant fucking whistle (except where it was needed to give the penalty) then Anelka. But a point is far far better than how it was looking mid way through the second half.

I'm both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed because we didn't win the game when we could have and perhaps should have, but at the same time relieved because we almost lost the game, but as is, it's not a bad result.

Dunno wtf was going on at the end of the game. I thought Ferdinand had been sent off because he stormed down the tunnel. Scholes should have been off at some point, why is he always afforded an extra chance when others aren't? Dunno what Terry was playing at in the second half as well, some bad back passes and clearances. Alex outshone him today.

Cech: 6

Bosingwa: 5

A. Cole: 6

Terry: 5

Carvalho: 6

Mikel: 8

Lampard: 6

Ballack: 6

J. Cole: 5

Malouda: 5

Anelka: 4

Subs:

Alex: 8

Drogba: 6

Kalou: 7

Alex motm

Anelka! He just had to get anything on it and it would have been a goal. Im pleased the unbeaten record is still there and we played well and maybe deserved the win.

Im not worried about Riccy being out when we have Alex to come in. Another player that stood out for me was Mikel he is benefiting from a good run in the team and its paying off.

Malouda might as well not be on the pitch, at least Kalou actually tries hard but Kalou can sometimes be better coming off the bench to be honest.

A.Cole gets overlooked everytime we play for me. He never has a bad game, and looked quality today too. I know many people dislike him and theres things off the pitch many people hate him for but he is easily the best left back in the world at the moment.

He's work rate is quality too he works so hard for the team. I know many people see him as one of the best left backs in the world but i never think he gets the credit he deserves at times and he is defintely benefiting under Scolari too... :thumbsup:

besides our lack of offensive players we had a problem in the defense as well.

the goal by park was just possible because Carvalho wasn´t there.

it was threatening to see what we are without Terry/Riccy together.

Alex was descend, one of the best yesterday, but still the defense was really unorganized.

but that is not the only thing i am concerned , the other issue is : WE HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM !

too many injured players, you could have felt the hole in the midfield without Essien and Deco.

even that manu-bloke who sat next to me said he was lucky that Essien wasn´t there.

Scolari really has to use all his cleverness with a lightend squat like ours for that next game.

and Drogba has to sort his problems out, he cannot just moan and complain all the times..

and anelka...just frustrating...millions of chances...i was confident about him in the pre-season.....but now ?

A frustrating game for sure. Overall we did well and dominated United, we had them on the back foot for the majority of the game but we were lacking in the final third, our descisions and our finishing when we got near their goal was pretty poor and we should have done better and taken our chances and won that game.

Man you showed their petulance again and no big suprise it is not being picked up on, we missed Deco big time. Mikel and Alex were the stars of the show, Mikel seems to get better and better and Alex showed why he is probably the best back up centre back in European football.

A frustrating game for sure. Overall we did well and dominated United, we had them on the back foot for the majority of the game but we were lacking in the final third, our descisions and our finishing when we got near their goal was pretty poor and we should have done better and taken our chances and won that game.

Man you showed their petulance again and no big suprise it is not being picked up on, we missed Deco big time. Mikel and Alex were the stars of the show, Mikel seems to get better and better and Alex showed why he is probably the best back up centre back in European football.

The way Man Utd played its obvious they realise they're second best. Lots of niggly dirty play. That said we can definitely improve, and Anelka does seem a bit unconcerned at times.

On another day 3 or 4 -1 would have seemed right.

The way Man Utd played its obvious they realise they're second best. Lots of niggly dirty play. That said we can definitely improve, and Anelka does seem a bit unconcerned at times.

On another day 3 or 4 -1 would have seemed right.

Yup very true.

I was also very suprised at how deep man you were sitting and the ammount of numbers they had back too. Made it very difficult for us to get through, especially without Deco. Like the spuds game it was a game we should have won, we had plenty of those last season that cost us, lets hope we can rectify it and not suffer again this season.

Yup very true.

I was also very suprised at how deep man you were sitting and the ammount of numbers they had back too. Made it very difficult for us to get through, especially without Deco. Like the spuds game it was a game we should have won, we had plenty of those last season that cost us, lets hope we can rectify it and not suffer again this season.

Agree they were definitely on the back foot for the second half, just a shame Joe Cole and Anelka didnt punish them when they could have. Still believe this is our year, especially when Essiens back and Drogbas in gear, though have to watch the Arse creeping up on the rails...

Could've been a much better game if Riley hadnt got the whistle welded to his mouth. Really missed Deco but Alex was immense considering the time he spends out. Why we ever gave Anelka a Chelsea shirt is beyond me, he's a bloody embarrassment. FFS half of his chances are easier to score than miss and he still manages to miss the fuckers.