Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant complain with the result i guess i think we deserved the win but.. anelka god he frustrates me so much, we need a new striker. I am so confused how mike riley can blow the whistle when there was still 15 seconds of play left that was the perfect spot for a free kick grrr

Edited by STEV3O

I'm not happy. We pissed all over them for forty five minutes in the second half and had three great chances. Anelka? What the actual fuck? I'm very frustrated and I'm sure when I calm down I'll see that in fairness a draw isn't the worst of results, but we should have won that game. 3 games at home and 2 draws... I don't want that pattern to continue. Three points at Stoke next weekend please. Fucking Arsenal are top as well :angry:

So 3 games at home and we already have 2 draws. Great!!!

I think we deserved to win this game. WAT THE FUCK IS ANELKA UPTO!!! soo many chances he has missed. Joe Cole missed 2 clear goals.

All Anelka had to do was to a part of his body and we would have gotten a goal. Cant beleive how wasteful he is.

I think we should've had free-kick in 93rd min, but full time whistle was blown just a moment before. :S

Not the worst result, I'm happy our home record is still on going. Drogba seemed to be slow, couldn't even catch Neville lol. Hope he will get back to form soon. Anelka was terrible, a joke. Mikel was sound.

We played well IMO, but missed the guy who could convert those chances into goals..

Kalou for Malouda and Drogba for Anelka next match sounds good to me. Bring on Pompey!

7 bookings and a fine hehehehe.

If Liverpool hadnt got that own goal then they might not have won either so..

The way it was going thought we'd lost so not complaining.Annoying but wouldnt complain.We werent the ones to drop a lead so

Lets hope Deco back against Pompy and defo Stoke who are just weird

Cech - 7

Bosingwa - 7.5

A.Cole - 7

Terry - 6.5

Carvalho - -

Mikel - 7.5

Lampard - 7

Ballack - 7

Malouda - 6

J.Cole - 6

Anelka - 6

Drogba - 6

Kalou - 7.5

Alex - 7.5

A 6 for Anelka ? Didn't you say he has been shite ? So he deserves no more but a 4...

Cech - 6 - Did nothing wrong, in my opinion, did everything right, was just unfortunate with the goal.

Bosingwa - 6 - Little threat going forward and did get caught out a couple of times but was solid.

Alex - 7 - Our best player without a doubt. Put his body on the line, made some great tackles and a terrific block.

Terry - 5 - Looked average today. Off the pace and missed Ricardo. Some torrid passes and even his tackling was off.

A.Cole - 6 - Much the same as Bosingwa, but got caught out going forward even more. Some woeful passing.

Mikel - 7 - Had a good game, did everything he was required to, great ball for Kalou's equaliser.

Ballack - 6 - At times he looked anonymous, other times he was brilliant. Good run out for him.

Lampard - 6 - Lampard looked off as well. Some poor passing today, but tracked back and helped out.

Joe Cole - 5 - Didn't have a good game at all. Some piss poor crosses and missed two sitters. Just not his day.

Anelka - 5 - How did he miss?

Malouda - 5 - Didn't get into the game, a shame as he's had a decent start to the season, but both wingers were average in fairness.

Drogba - 5 - Looked off pace as well, looked sluggish but this was to be expected on his Bridge comeback.

Kalou - 7 - Only on for about 15 minutes, but offered more than anyone else. Simple header, and tracked back as well.

Cech - 7

Bosingwa - 7.5

A.Cole - 7

Terry - 6.5

Carvalho - -

Mikel - 7.5

Lampard - 7

Ballack - 7

Malouda - 6

J.Cole - 6

Anelka - 6

Drogba - 6

Kalou - 7.5

Alex - 7.5

Why the Fuck do Boswinga and Cech score that high. The goal we conceded was cus of awful defending . Ball was snatched from Boswinga in the D and then Cech should have held the shot instead the ball rolls out from his grasp.

ALEX WAS SUPERB...My MoM