Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we aint actually been that bad. The first 15 mins was shit but we have dominated the last 20 big time. Malouda is fucking shit, we really should go 4-4-2 and get malouda off for drogs imo. We look shaky at the back tho and we really might concede again the way this is going. We just gotta go for it now, fuck this

I'm not too concerned in fairness, we bossed the first half and they have scored with really their only decent effort. Don't forget, they were 1-0 up and looking comfortable at Anfield as well...

Possession:

Chelsea 35% - 65% ManUre

How is that us bossing them?

45 mins...ahhh...could be it..come on Chels get a goal make it level and dont let them score again!!!!

SAF face if they win ahhhhhhhh

And true we domtinated we havent made anything of it just frustated lol.Esp when dreamt we won 2-0 and woke up and it was kinda shit we aint even played yet ahhh nerves

I cant see us being amateur enough to leave gaps at the back for Christine to run into. He probably wont even start the game as he's not fully fit.

Funny, was afraid Boss would do that and now Ashley did it instead...

Ronaldo has come on...and just shot wide.

Come on! Let's hope for a Goal 2-style 3 goals in 6 minutes comeback!

Hoping..not holding my breath though.

This is just arg!!!!Ballacks limping great....gets better and better

Oh come on Chels!Anyone but Man you..

30 mins to go come on!!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle