Bernard

the wes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

The club is beyond stupid if they refused to sell to Barca, but will sell to United, A FUCKING LEAGUE RIVAL.

It doesnt matter if Martial is involved, because he isnt that good, doesnt fit our team since we have Hazard on left already and we could buy Malcom for 40m.

What are they thinking?

They're thinking the same thing they did when they bought the likes of Miazga, Hector, Djilodildo, etc. Bring in players on the cheap and hope they explode into stars.

I get he's free and an area we are short in and probably not a bad player... but we should be going big in that position for some real quality not some backup, we should be pushing Pedro/Willian to be backup and getting someone better.

6 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I get he's free and an area we are short in and probably not a bad player... but we should be going big in that position for some real quality not some backup, we should be pushing Pedro/Willian to be backup and getting someone better.

100% correct. But thats elite mentality, we've forgotten about it recently

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Here's the go-to guy I read on Twitter when it comes to Brazilians.

Pure, 100% Chelsea, this. All of our supporters clamouring for an upgrade and our club will probably send Willian to United and sign this dude who is apparently not nearly as good. 😂😂😂

TOTALLY ON POINT!!!

and I am NOT a Willian fan, this guy is SHIT and SHORT, he would not even come up to boob level on me (I am 1.83m) if I was wearing any of my shitload of Louboutins

Last time I watched him play he was bakayoko kinda bad. Unplayable at this level.

i have not been following him, but he is small and used to lack power big time. Not that pacey either:). Very hard to imagine he would do well in the PL.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

TOTALLY ON POINT!!!

and I am NOT a Willian fan, this guy is SHIT and SHORT, he would not even come up to boob level on me (I am 1.83m) if I was wearing any of my shitload of Louboutins

Proper Kenni girl! My Mrs would have loved you. Could have opened a shoe shop.

My Crazy 8 Ball says more of these to come!

The sale of either RWF is looking less likely by the day, so don't go expecting much.

Club_indulge-3-sml_2614038c.jpg
THAT IS ALSO AN ALTERNATIVE TO THIS
4a8d08891bb067a2dc57c96273aa78d5.jpg
Vesper to take Marina her spot, so we can get the signings we need.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Pjanic alternative? Sorry but I don't buy it.

I know we're a mess at the moment but we don't go from targeting someone like Pjanic then end up getting someone on a free transfer because it didn't materialise. We were never in for Pjanic.

Maybe all along the £60m transfer budget that was talked about early summer may be true after all, we hit that budget with 1 player and everyone else will be free transfers unless someone goes out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You