Miralem Pjanic

manpe

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

First of all, isn't the rumored fee being talked about over 80m? No chance we pay that sort of fee. Secondly, he plays in the same role as Jorginho, doesn't he? 

We need an advanced midfielder. Someone who will aggressively attack and penetrate defenses. Pjanic is more of a creator like Jorginho I think. A controller rather than an aggressor.

Think we forget fabregas is amazing further forward up the pitch 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that options are nice. However, Pjanic will never come here just to be an option. I doubt Jorginho said no to Manchester City to sit on our bench. Kanté is untouchable. Of course if we would get Pjanic then we would probably be resistant to any sort of pressing from other teams! We would also have to rely heavily on the striker and wingers since I doubt Pjanic, Jorginho and Kanté would score 20 goals per season together. I just don't get this move. I rather think buying Golovin would make much more sense.
I personally think he's just another name thrown into the mix because he plays for Juve. Seem to be linked with most of their squad recently

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
18 minutes ago, Yeboii said:
Do we really need him? I would have loved to take him a few years ago, but now with Jorginho I don't think we need Pjanic.
Also, a midfield of Pjanic, Jorginho and Kanté looks very small with Jorginho the tallest at 1.80 cm!

Options are always nice but this move seems unnecessary. If we do buy another midfielder, Milinkovic-Savic would be a better fit.

PLEEEEZE!!! You know my thoughts.

And as we are APPARENTLY right now trying to get 3 players from Juve can we see us going for a 4th?

Get Savic and make my century. Would give us the best CM in the world.

3 minutes ago, simonez said:

Apparently if we do buy Pjanic it means Kante is off. This is what they say in Italy. 

Thats just plain daft.

With so long left on his contract and him saying he wouldn't force a move it would be shameful

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

PLEEEEZE!!! You know my thoughts.

And as we are APPARENTLY right now trying to get 3 players from Juve can we see us going for a 4th?

Get Savic and make my century. Would give us the best CM in the world.

Juve are shopping Pjanic becuase they are ALL in to buy back Pogba. Mourinho just completely snubbed him for captain. Man U wants Milinkovic-Savic and will sell Pogba to get him

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/mourinho-sgarbo-a-pogba-tra-il-barca-e-le-chat-con-la-juve-il-pu-13423

Jose Mourinho decided to confirm Antonio Valencia as United captain as there is tension between the Portuguese coach and Pogba. This is what Mourinho previously said on the matter: "If Valencia plays then he is the captain. If not, it could be Smalling, Young, Herrera or Mata". He didn't even mention Pogba as the tension grows between the pair. According to Spanish reports, United should watch out for Barcelona as Mundo Deportivo said that the blaugrana want to sign a top midfielder and Pogba is surely on their wish-list. Time will tell as we will have to see if Mourinho's words will influence Pogba's decision....

I see no path to MS unless we sell sell Hazard (I think he is gone soon, sob) or Kante (HELL NO!!!)

IF Hazard goes

this  

is the best possible scenario 

With Strakosha swapped out for the already gone Alisson (Strakosha would be less expensive too, so my numbers REALLY work then)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Juve are shopping Pjanic becuase they are ALL in to buy back Pogba. Mourinho just completely snubbed him for captain. Man U wants Milinkovic-Savic and will sell Pogba to get him

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/mourinho-sgarbo-a-pogba-tra-il-barca-e-le-chat-con-la-juve-il-pu-13423

Jose Mourinho decided to confirm Antonio Valencia as United captain as there is tension between the Portuguese coach and Pogba. This is what Mourinho previously said on the matter: "If Valencia plays then he is the captain. If not, it could be Smalling, Young, Herrera or Mata". He didn't even mention Pogba as the tension grows between the pair. According to Spanish reports, United should watch out for Barcelona as Mundo Deportivo said that the blaugrana want to sign a top midfielder and Pogba is surely on their wish-list. Time will tell as we will have to see if Mourinho's words will influence Pogba's decision....

I see no path to MS unless we sell sell Hazard (I think he is gone soon, sob) or Kante (HELL NO!!!)

IF Hazard goes

this  

is the best possible scenario 

If we are willing to pay 80m for pjanic...I think we can buy Savic...though I will be very much content with Golovin which will only cost us a fraction of Savic money...So Mourinho third season meltdown or syndrome might affect united performance this coming season?

6 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

If we are willing to pay 80m for pjanic...I think we can buy Savic...though I will be very much content with Golovin which will only cost us a fraction of Savic money...So Mourinho third season meltdown or syndrome might affect united performance this coming season?

Unless we sell Hazard, I don't see any of the huge moves dropping, as I am NOT seeing us sell all those I listed in that link above. The cash just isnt there right now (in terms of Roman dropping insane quid).

Bit of a jumpaway from this linear flow, BUT I would MUCH rather get Lucas Paquetá from Flamengo than Golovin, even if he costs say 15 to £20m more.

He is crazy explosive, and will soon be (2 to 3 years max) household name for Brasil AMF's

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unless we sell Hazard, I don't see any of the huge moves dropping, as I am NOT seeing us sell all those I listed in that link above. The cash just isnt there right now (in terms of Roman dropping insane quid).

Bit of a jumpaway from this linear flow, BUT I would MUCH rather get Lucas Paquetá from Flamengo than Golovin, even if he costs say 15 to £20m more.

He is crazy explosive, and will soon be (2 to 3 years max) household name for Brasil AMF's

Yeah...I was hoping we go in for him but right now getting linked with him making me quiet happy and I hope we end up snapping him up this summer or in January...If the quid for snapping up such an expensive signing ala Savic or Pjanic then I hope we should all over Thiago as the price won't be too insane and Bayern looking to offload him Boateng and Vidal

Direttamente dalla Francia arrivano importanti novità sul futuro di Aleksandr Golovin. Secondo quanto riferiscono i colleghi di Le10Sport, il talento russo sarebbe a un passo dal Monaco, da tempo sulle tracce del calciatore di proprietà del CSKA Mosca. Il club del Principato avrebbe messo sul piatto ben 35 milioni di euro per il cartellino del trequartista, corteggiato anche dal Chelsea. E proprio in merito alla pista Blues, non l’abbiamo mai data per fatta, né abbiamo parlato di visite, contrariamente ad altre fonti. Golovin sempre più vicino al Monaco, un’operazione che spiega i contatti di oggi tra il Chelsea e Pjanic, come vi abbiamo raccontato.

Important news about the future of Aleksandr Golovin come directly from France. According to Le10Sport colleagues, Russian talent would be a step away from Monaco, long since on the trail of the football player owned by CSKA Moscow. The Principality club would have put 35 million euros on the plate for the play of the trequartista, also courted by Chelsea. And precisely on the Blues track, we never gave it as a result, nor did we talk about visits, unlike other sources. Golovin always closer to Monaco, an operation that explains today's contacts between Chelsea and Pjanic, as we told you.

6 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Pedulla says that we are going to bid for pjanic after we lose golovin to Monaco .

So dumb. We can't chase an impossible target with so little time left and see actual obtainable targets like Golovin go elsewhere.

Just sign Golovin, ffs!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You