Taking set-pieces
Strong
Direct free-kicks
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Bruno Fernandes's Style of Play

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I know nothing about this guy but in 53 games for Sporting in all competitions, the Portuguese international has scored 16 goals and chipped in 20 assists.

I do like this type of Youtube. The normal ones can make anyone look good. And of course nobody would post the players bad bits. These are much more informative to me.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know what happened with his contract situation?  I believe a bunch of player have terminated their contracts, or something like that.  I know that Atletico are sniffing around Gelson Martins (who looks very promising).

Fernandes could be a good alternative to Golovin if we are looking for an attacking mid.

9 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Anyone know what happened with his contract situation?  I believe a bunch of player have terminated their contracts, or something like that.  I know that Atletico are sniffing around Gelson Martins (who looks very promising).

Fernandes could be a good alternative to Golovin if we are looking for an attacking mid.

He quitted the club and then resign with them...now has 100m release clause...

I hope we go for Thiago Alcantara if we can't pay silly money for Pjanic/Savic...

• 6 months later...

Still links with him and supposedly got scouts on him. We shall see. With Manure and Victimpool also on his tail who will be quickest. hmmm I wonder!

Chelsea scouts watch trio Joao Felix, Ruben Dias and Bruno Fernandes in action

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/07/chelsea-scouts-watch-trio-joao-felix-ruben-dias-bruno-fernandes-action-8471194/

5c5cbf4a945cb_BrunoFernandes.thumb.jpg.598aa0e20d06a3d2bcf5f50dc3219bea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

if I had to pick between Fernandes, Sarabia or Ziyech I would pick Fernandes outta the trio Fernandes looks the better player 

here are all the even remotely available top quality AMF's out there

no order

Kai Havertz  

João Félix

Talisca  

Julian Draxler 

Donny van de Beek

Nicolò Zaniolo

Hakim Ziyech

Philippe Coutinho    

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes  

Nabil Fekir   

Isco  

James Rodríguez   

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

here are all the even remotely available top quality AMF's out there

no order

Kai Havertz  

João Félix

Talisca  

Julian Draxler 

Donny van de Beek

Nicolò Zaniolo

Hakim Ziyech

Philippe Coutinho    

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes  

Nabil Fekir   

Isco  

James Rodríguez   

James Rodrigues or Zaniolo. But i would pick Neves over them. Can play him and Kante as double 6..

5 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

James Rodrigues or Zaniolo. But i would pick Neves over them. Can play him and Kante as double 6..

Well yes, but I was only posting true AMF's.

I would sell Jorginho and buy Neves in a heartbeat. Vastly superior player. 

On 2/22/2019 at 9:21 AM, Vesper said:

Well yes, but I was only posting true AMF's.

I would sell Jorginho and buy Neves in a heartbeat. Vastly superior player. 

Neves is good player but again someone who isnt quick. I want more dynamic in our midfield if we ever decide to sell Jorginho. Ndombele and Aouar any day.

Then we would have 3 french midfielders with great chemistry, good work rate, dynamic and techique. Ndombele and Kante could cover up for each other well, while Aouar being in advanced position. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You