Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

24 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

In a fair world, Sarri would have given him a fair chance at the BEGINNING of the season because he was brilliant when he played pre season and he also was our best player against City in Super Cup. If he had gotten that chance, he would have signed the contract immediately. 

Would he have though? It would be pretty silly to base your whole future on whether you're selected for EL group games aged 17.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/26/chelsea-callum-hudson-odoi-transfer-request-bayern-munich-morata

" The England junior international, who won the under-17s World Cup two years ago, has been frustrated by a perceived lack of opportunities under Maurizio Sarri and had made clear he had no interest in signing new terms at Stamford Bridge despite suggestions the club might be willing to offer him as much as £80,000-a-week to extend his stay. Instead, Hudson-Odoi believes he will have more opportunities to play senior football at Bayern, having seen the impact Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson have made in the Bundesliga, with Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim respectively, this term. "

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47017908

"Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi has handed in a transfer request as he seeks a move away from Stamford Bridge in order to get more playing time.

The 18-year-old is yet to start a Premier League game at Chelsea and has been the subject of a £35m bid from Bayern Munich.

Chelsea have been in talks with Hudson-Odoi, who has 18 months left on his contract, and want him to stay.

But he has only made five Chelsea starts and 14 appearances overall.

There have been reports Hudson-Odoi has been offered a new deal worth up to £80,000 a week, but playing time is understood to be the most important issue for the teenager, who has been at the club since he was eight."

CHO played only 61 minutes in PL before he handed his transfer request. So he wanted to leave because of lack in game time. I don´´t know what evidence you have, if you are more credible than the guardian or other sources, but that is my understanding of the situation. Sarri messed up like he did with many things

Reckon you put too much trust in external communications. Player and agent will never write something that will put them at odds with the supporters.

we don’t know what was going on behind the scenes. Perhaps the club was telling him, "sign a new deal and you will get playing time." Who knows? Again the problem is that by then, with Bayern interest, the club had little leverage because he no longer needed to play to attract buyers.

now we have Victimpool players tapping CHO up

wtf

BREWSTER PLEADS WITH HUDSON-ODOI TO JOIN LIVERPOOL – WOULD HE START?

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2019/09/07/brewster-pleads-with-hudson-odoi-to-join-liverpool-would-he-start/

wtf

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2019/09/07/brewster-pleads-with-hudson-odoi-to-join-liverpool-would-he-start/

Doesn't need to look further than Solanke. That worked out great, didn't it. [emoji1]

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

wtf

Would be stupid move from CHO he would get less game time at Liverpool 

On 9/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, the wes said:

Would be stupid move from CHO he would get less game time at Liverpool 

Notice that all mentions of playing time being a factor, likely just PR from agent, are 6mo+ old including the quotes posted above.

Would be naive to not consider the possibility he may sign with a rival in Jan.

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Notice that all mentions of playing time being a factor, likely just PR from agent, are 6mo+ old including the quotes posted above.

Would be naive to not consider the possibility he may sign with a rival in Jan.

If he doesnt renew soon he is going to Bayern.

His cuntish brother has played us HARD.

Just now, Vesper said:

If he doesnt renew soon he is going to Bayern.

His cuntish brother has played us HARD.

He will renew. He loves the club, he loves Mount and his best friend is Tammy. He probably also likes Lamps and especially the fact that Lamps gives everyone a fair chance.

19 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He will renew. He loves the club, he loves Mount and his best friend is Tammy. He probably also likes Lamps and especially the fact that Lamps gives everyone a fair chance.

lets us all hope you are right!!!

I am a cynical bish at heart so love to be suprised by humans doing the right thing

31 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You always seem to see only the negative^^

it is my nature

think the worst, be surprised pleasantly if not

it makes the higher chords humans can hit all that much sweeter

:)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is my nature

When I was a kid, I was just like that. Nowadays, I am more objective and see all the positives and negatives in situations, but I tend to be more on the positive vibes :D .

A typical Vesper ending of a post is "We are so fucked" hahaha

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

it is my nature

Right on!

tend to be too negative at times as well even like the super sad indie songs the most.

In my defense, I get paid to see worst-case scenarios. Dunno whether that’s cause or consequence. :)

However, in football, being able to see things from a different POV, seems to work for me. Footballers have a very short career, so it is just natural they think about money most of the time.