Thought knife crime in England was bad

terry26

On Monday in a Krugersdorp school an 18 year old boy sliced the throat of a 16 year old fellow pupil and injured 3 other people using a Samurai sword .

The comments now coming out is that he wore a mask similiar to the one worn by the lead singer of Slipknot and he's claiming to have been possessed by the devil

i think this is disgusting personally

Firstly to blame the band is the stupidest thing i've ever heard - i listen to heavy metal and used to play violent TV and computer games - i'm not closer to wanting to kill anyone than before

Secondly - it was a premeditated murder becoz he was bragging to friends on Sat nite and wore the mask saying that he wants a blood bath

Now they are debating who's to be held responsible the kid, his parent, the band or the school

My opinion is that he is 18 years old - he can drink, vote, drive, buy a pack of cigarettes if he wants to so the jackass should be held responsible for his own bloody actions, be tried as an adult and be held accountable for his own actions.

Sorry just thought i'd vent a little

Edited by terry26

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly like the Columbine HS thing. The people of the area decided to blame Marilyn Manson for it cause apparently the shooters listened to his music - so what?

I think that if he is 18, he should be aware of what he is doing and be able to control his actions.

Indonesia's knife crime's just as bad, if not worse.

One count of premeditated murder and three of, let's see, wounding with intent, and as SA doesn't have the death penalty, he's looking at what, 70 years, 80 years?

Bastard.

I'd make it 90.

So you think he won't be dead after 60 years? He'd be what, 78?

Indonesia's knife crime's just as bad, if not worse.

So you think he won't be dead after 60 years? He'd be what, 78?

60 years for murder, then 10 years for each count of wounding with intent.

Unless...how long is the life sentence in SA?

Edited by Drogba11CFC

SA being such a crime ridden country has no Death Sentence? Ridiculous.

Hang the Cunt to death or sever his head off under a guilliton.

Killing an innocent 16 year old is hideous.

I'm thinking that would be too merciful. I'd have him tortured excruciatingly for at least 5 years first. :P

Quite clearly he has to take full responsibility for his actions. The fact that Slipknot may or may not have influenced him is besides the point - he's an adult and can make his own decisions. For this one, he must burn. He's obviously evil and should be locked up with the key thrown away.

Quite clearly he has to take full responsibility for his actions. The fact that Slipknot may or may not have influenced him is besides the point - he's an adult and can make his own decisions. For this one, he must burn. He's obviously evil and should be locked up with the key thrown away.

There is one thing wrong with that...if the key's thrown away, how will they be able to reuse the cell?

I see what you're getting at, though.

Had it been China or India, he'd have swung. If it had been Texas, he'd end up as part of the national Grid. In Thailand, it would have been the Lethal Injection. Either way, if I'd been the judge, I'd have turned up for the first day of the trial with the black cap already on.

There is one thing wrong with that...if the key's thrown away, how will they be able to reuse the cell?

I see what you're getting at, though.

Had it been China or India, he'd have swung. If it had been Texas, he'd end up as part of the national Grid. In Thailand, it would have been the Lethal Injection. Either way, if I'd been the judge, I'd have turned up for the first day of the trial with the black cap already on.

Now as a judge, it'd be nice if you were fair about it and listened to all the evidence before making your decision.