Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

7 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Not sure, Seri could easily play in a DLP role that Jorginho played for Napoli. Golovin looks like an LCM. We can play Golovin, Seri and Kante together. Although I don't think Golovin is a sure starter. More like a rotation player, who if plays well, should keep seeing the minutes.

Well..he could be a starter together with Seri and Kante just like u have said cos reading report of RLC loan and likely sale of Drinkwater...coupled with Sarri approval...Golovin Seri Kante Barkley Bakayoko and Fabregas for 3 man  midfield positions is still a core of strong options... 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Not sure he suits PL tbh. 

He lacks strenght or balance. It would be hard for him in midfiel.

You say he lacks strength/ballance but from the little Ive seen of him he doesn't seem scared to get stuck in tho and not afraid of tackling. And he scored against both Manure and Gooners this year so he can play against PL teams OK it looks like. He also looks like he WANTS to have the ball too instead of waiting for it to come to him. He likes dribbling, good passer long and short and looks like hes got a strong right foot too.

I'm thinking he might surprise us and be ideal for sarriball

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You say he lacks strength/ballance but from the little Ive seen of him he doesn't seem scared to get stuck in tho and not afraid of tackling. He looks like he WANTS to have the ball too. He likes dribbling, good passer long and short and looks like hes got a strong right foot too.

I'm thinking he might surprise us and be ideal for sarriball

You don't really have much chance in Russian league if you don't have good balance. The board deserves praise if we get him imo.

Then Russia played, Leonid Slutsky was one of the commentaries. And he speaks very high about Golovin. Said he has the best stamina and runs a lot, also mention he ran the most in CL group stage out of all teams. Use to manage him at CSKA and have connection with Chelsea, so maybe it is a real possibility there.

Just now, sainttourist said:

Then Russia played, Leonid Slutsky was one of the commentaries. And he speaks very high about Golovin. Said he has the best stamina and runs a lot, also mention he ran the most in CL group stage out of all teams. Use to manage him at CSKA and have connection with Chelsea, so maybe it is a real possibility there.

Him and Kante can be running buddies!

So happy with these links..Awesome signing..He looks like a proper technical player with some nice dribbling skills..His potential is very good ...Finally excited after a long time

This makes so much sense for Chelsea. Obviously the Russian ties and with Abramovich being hugely responsible for making Russian football what it is now, it should be a piece of cake for his people to poach the occasional gem. Plays a position where we need more options and quality; potentially huge resale value; Sarri wants him... let's get it done.

Been told though that #cfc director and chief negotiator Marina Granovskaia has been/is working on a number of transfer deals. Not expecting announcements today but got impression first signings are close. Suspect that means #Rugani #Golovin to start

(Simon Johnson)

I am not sure we will go for Seri and Golovin.   One or the other i would have thought.   Otherwise we have a CM pool of Kante, RLC, Barkley, Fabregas, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Seri, Golovin.   Too many and Matt Law claims we will not be selling RLC or Barkley, the club will not listen to offers.   Drinkwater goes i think,  But then that still leaves 7, just seems 1 or 2 too much to me

20 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Been told though that #cfc director and chief negotiator Marina Granovskaia has been/is working on a number of transfer deals. Not expecting announcements today but got impression first signings are close. Suspect that means #Rugani #Golovin to start

(Simon Johnson)

I'd have said those 2 players were closest too.  I know there is reports that Alisson is close, but i just dont believe them

20 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I am not sure we will go for Seri and Golovin.   One or the other i would have thought.   Otherwise we have a CM pool of Kante, RLC, Barkley, Fabregas, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Seri, Golovin.   Too many and Matt Law claims we will not be selling RLC or Barkley, the club will not listen to offers.   Drinkwater goes i think,  But then that still leaves 7, just seems 1 or 2 too much to me

There were a few reports at the start of the week that RLC would be loaned out again next season and if Drinkwater is sold it would leave 6 midfielders for a likely 3 man position, which sounds realistic.

Barkley and Bakayoko have it all to prove, and Fabregas I think will be phased out over this next season before leaving at the end of his contract.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You