Chelsea TV 5:00 Blues News Special

DavidEU

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, I am glad Frank is staying, but I am disappointed the club have all of a sudden showed a lack of backbone and given in to his demands. Still, getting Lampard for five more seasons is better than signing Kaka, in my opinion anyway.

Jesus how fucking stuck up are we as a club?

HUGE NEWS EXCLUSIVE

One of players has signed a new contract.

It's not fucking big news, I don't even care if it's Frank Lampard. What a huge embarrassment. Trying to be the big cheese when there's nothing that big to shout about.

It's great news, but clouded by the clubs magnanimous asswipery, not only highlighting the fact that we think we're God's gift to football, deserve to be on the back page of every paper all the time, but also the fact that we've well and truly taken for a ride by one of our most important players. I could very well believe the whole contract saga this summer was a falsity designed to increase publicity!

it fits absoloutly perfect in the public-relations-work of our club.

and to the way the club´s board sees themselves. as the great enlighters in football.

they aren´t.

well, i know, sounds confused what i just wrote, but i am so disappointed about this "making a big deal out of a thing that should have happend long times ago"-thing

i am happy lamps is going to stay, but i thought of something in the class of "fernando torres, kaka , van der vaart and ronaldo are going to CFC" :P

Guest Lampards Bitch

If you listend to the interview the Club and Frank come to some agreement so there was give and take on both sides. People saying he is totally greedy is crap. He appriciates the money he earns , he said that himself.

Infact even if the club did cave in, GOOD!!! You cant let a player of Franks calibur go.

I've been out all day and just got in....I started to read around the thread and started to get excited.

By the end of it all I felt like I did when I found out my dad was Santa.

The clubs went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OTT on this.

Its good he's staying, but I still think this whole Lampard saga has dragged on for so long I got bored with it in the end. Why make such a big song and dance over it.

The club are intent on embarrassing themselves as much as possible it would seem. All that pantomime for a bloke who's dragged out a contract for two years? Utter piss take out of supporters imo.

I had to think about you, I knew you would be mad at this news

Jesus how fucking stuck up are we as a club?

HUGE NEWS EXCLUSIVE

One of players has signed a new contract.

It's not fucking big news, I don't even care if it's Frank Lampard. What a huge embarrassment. Trying to be the big cheese when there's nothing that big to shout about.

It's great news, but clouded by the clubs magnanimous asswipery, not only highlighting the fact that we think we're God's gift to football, deserve to be on the back page of every paper all the time, but also the fact that we've well and truly taken for a ride by one of our most important players. I could very well believe the whole contract saga this summer was a falsity designed to increase publicity!

They really bigged it up, -World Exclusive my arse. Lampard saying he thought of going to Milan -unless 130k a week for next 5 years just highlights what 99% of players are all about, still as long as he continues with 20 goals a season.....