Chelsea TV 5:00 Blues News Special

DavidEU

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i think

IF its the Lampard deal then anyone saying they would feel let down are crazy! tying him down to a long term deal for the rest of his carrer would be amazing. The hype could de because they want to show Frank his loved by the club and the fans.

IF its a new signing it'll be Roninho. but would you create such a fuss over him?? The fuss would be for a player like Kaka

No-one would say they are dissapointed Frank has signed a new contract! But to hype it up they way they have is a bit silly if you ask me! As for making Frank feel loved, i am sure the 5 years at £130k to £150k will keep him more than happy :D

Like i said, what contract extention anywhere has been done in this way as to suggest it could be a major signing instead?

Happy. A little let down but happy.

Suprised like everyone else the club did it like this.

Suprising more because the club have done a lot of contract renewals recently and have had nothing like this sort of coverage. Even JT's latest contract didn't get so much attention - OK so this has been an ongoing saga but still.