Chelsea 1-2 Inter Milan

Jase

On 25/07/2017 at 8:25 PM, Jason said:

It's only a pre-season game but if we lose to an average Inter side, will that set the alarm bells ringing?

No. Real lost to city 4:1...

These preseason friendlies mean zero. Even more so when we dont have our best player on pitch and Baka still out

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Moses is suspended for Community shield and I can't see Tomori starting. Probably Azpi moving to RWB and Rüdiger starting at RCB? Would like to see this today :) 

Yeah, if I had to guess we'll see Azpi slide over to RWB with Christensen or Rüdiger in the back 3.

Yeah, I agree with Wes. Looks like Morata will play on the left like he did when he came on last game.

I don't like it, but I doubt we'll see this much, if ever at all when Hazard and Pedro are fit. This is like an emergency formation.

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

Moses is suspended for Community shield and I can't see Tomori starting. Probably Azpi moving to RWB and Rüdiger starting at RCB? Would like to see this today :) 

Confusion around this. Moses I think can play Community Shield as it is considered a 'friendly' by FA but will be suspended against Burnley.

I guess Bats realy impressed Conte this pre season and that is a great thing. 

We will see both Bats and Morata feature quite heavily but Im sure sooner or later Morata will be the main man once he settles in.